Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Special PRO version discount price for Hercules DJConsole RMX & Steel (Limited edition users) - Page: 1

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

moramaxPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
Special time-limited offer for the release of the DJConsole RMX & STEEL

This is the link: http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html

enter your VirtualDJ DJC serial number HERE to get a 150$ discount off the regular price

Some Setup infos, Solutions, Fixes, Issues, etc. for the RMX are here (HOME user only)
http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/89710/Hardware_Technical_Support/Hercules_RMX__-_Setup__Solutions__Fixes__Issues__etc_.html

More info about:

DJ Console Rmx -> http://www.hercules.com/uk/DJ-Music/bdd/p/62/dj-console-rmx/

DJ Control Steel -> http://www.hercules.com/uk/DJ-Music/bdd/p/83/dj-control-steel/

Posted Sat 29 Mar 08 @ 1:13 pm
I have been trying to find out where I can get one? who currently has them available? All the online retailers I check say deliver end of April? If somebody can point out where to get it I will buy one right away.

Posted Sun 30 Mar 08 @ 2:34 pm
thats pretty cool:)

Posted Sun 30 Mar 08 @ 7:10 pm
How long this special offer will be available???

Thx Chris

Posted Tue 01 Apr 08 @ 11:27 am
Maybe the pro users can get something like 50.00 off or something.

Posted Tue 01 Apr 08 @ 11:51 am
I would love to take advantage of this limited offer but I can not find anyone who has the RMX in stock, can someone point me in the right direction?

Posted Tue 01 Apr 08 @ 5:31 pm
djbeware wrote :
I would love to take advantage of this limited offer but I can not find anyone who has the RMX in stock, can someone point me in the right direction?

Do a google search for "dj console rmx", that's how I found my choices. If you're in the US, you can get it through pssl or florida music company. Still a preorder item, but I ordered mine from florida music company;^]

Posted Tue 01 Apr 08 @ 5:46 pm
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007
djbeware wrote :

Where are you in the world?

UK, US, Europe

Jimmy b

Posted Tue 01 Apr 08 @ 5:49 pm
I travel between US and Canada frequently, I know that must places have preorder, but I have noticed some people have theres now.

Posted Wed 02 Apr 08 @ 4:47 pm
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007

The RMX has been released here in the UK, that's why some users have them now.

You guys over the pond, might have to wait abit longer.

Jimmy b

Posted Wed 02 Apr 08 @ 4:55 pm
I'll wait for you Europeans to figure out what the issues are and report it back. Then I'll buy the finished product... hehe

Posted Wed 02 Apr 08 @ 5:00 pm
pm998Home userMember since 2008
gooooooooooooooood

Posted Fri 04 Apr 08 @ 12:33 am
qmel777PRO InfinityMember since 2007
to anyone who owns the RMX, is it possible to use your VirtualDJ Database(xmlfile) from MK2 with the RMX?

Posted Mon 07 Apr 08 @ 10:19 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
qmel777 wrote :
to anyone who owns the RMX, is it possible to use your VirtualDJ Database(xmlfile) from MK2 with the RMX?

Yes you can, because that file has nothing to do with MK2, it is VDJ database ;)

Posted Tue 08 Apr 08 @ 11:48 am
dj tecHome userMember since 2008
does anybody know to get rid of protection error 16

Posted Sat 12 Apr 08 @ 5:17 pm
moramaxPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005

Posted Sat 12 Apr 08 @ 8:00 pm
man i'm dying here. i can't wait much longer for this :(

Posted Sun 13 Apr 08 @ 3:44 pm

Posted Tue 22 Apr 08 @ 10:25 pm

Posted Sun 27 Apr 08 @ 6:38 pm
Hey Tayla, before I go out and blow my wad and mean purchase this thing in your opinion. Next question is can I use the MK2 as a standard midi to control video and other effects at the same time.

Posted Sun 27 Apr 08 @ 8:25 pm
17%