Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Anyone in Dallas Tx... - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

djlexPRO InfinityMember since 2004
So is going to be Houston or Dallas
we should meet first to discuss the technicalities
let's pick a place and a date to meet , who wants to host it and who is participating
Dave you should pm the guys and ask them to monitor this trend so we would be in touch

Posted Tue 26 Feb 08 @ 2:37 am
agree, meeting first. when were you thinking /

Posted Tue 26 Feb 08 @ 12:11 pm
Sunday noonish, lunch, brunch, coffee, etc, let's just peak a date and a place, march 2nd could be to short of a notice, so how much time do you guys need?
If would you like a place with internet then Corner Bakery @1000 Main Street, Ste 101
Houston, TX 77002 or any other suggestions

Posted Fri 29 Feb 08 @ 12:33 am
?!

Posted Sun 02 Mar 08 @ 11:57 pm
What is everyone using? I'm using TCV.

Posted Mon 03 Mar 08 @ 3:03 pm
I'm using TCCD, VDJ PRO, and Denon 4500 with Pioneer mixers djm 800 or 3000

Posted Mon 03 Mar 08 @ 3:08 pm
man..didnt chek out this post for a longie........houston is NICE!!!!!!!!can anyone say..my backyard....barbeque partay...texas style..lmao

Posted Mon 03 Mar 08 @ 3:19 pm
who would like to participate should click the radio monitor button at the botom of your new post page(you should log in and post a repply and you will see the monitor button on the botom, right in the middle) and monitor the trend

Posted Mon 03 Mar 08 @ 3:24 pm
we should meet first to know eachother and then we will see what and were, bbq sounds nice, but who has the big back yard and would like to do the hosting, it may be more realistic to go for a club so we do not have to haul spks , amps etc plus we should avoid getting in trouble because of permits and public disturbance

Posted Mon 03 Mar 08 @ 3:30 pm
lol ok ..lets go to the club then ...when we are drunk on our butts ...we'll GO TO MY BACKYARD and do some more damage...(just to piss off my mom..tough love.ehehe)...and then ...i call la-z-boy...the rest fight over couch..lol..jokin

Posted Mon 03 Mar 08 @ 4:34 pm
haz0rdPRO InfinityMember since 2006
So what's up with this get together? whos down?

Posted Thu 28 Aug 08 @ 12:56 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)