Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Pioneer CDJ-1000 MK3 - Page: 4

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hello people i'm all new to this virtual dj thing its fun getting to now how it all works ,anyway i was looking at somw of the skins that they have and they look cool,just wanted to how can i get some of these cool skins i try to go to some of the one that you guys post but they said the link was an error please help get some skins!!!!Thanks..

Posted Wed 25 Feb 09 @ 12:42 pm
bogartPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I don't believe limited user can download skins. Maybe wrong though.
You need to be a full pro user.
If you have pro version, register software and you can access skins.

Posted Thu 26 Feb 09 @ 11:05 am
MCJULIPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Limited Eddition User can download all skins but not all work :)

Posted Thu 26 Feb 09 @ 4:00 pm
Ok Mr.Moderator that we had the little talk about we should have one forum of skins because its more convinient...well here is the thread where the people were told not to speak spanish...so thats one reason the spanish forum wanted a skin Forum in thier language...anyways its all up to the teamers or what ever....

Posted Sat 28 Feb 09 @ 12:28 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
sonido1902 wrote :
Ok Mr.Moderator that we had the little talk about we should have one forum of skins because its more convinient...well here is the thread where the people were told not to speak spanish...so thats one reason the spanish forum wanted a skin Forum in thier language...anyways its all up to the teamers or what ever....

As you say, its been discussed, and decided by powers above ours. These types of decisions take place at a much higher level. So, while I understand your concern, your feelings are known to those in place that make these decisions. Please stop bringing it up as often as you do. Thanks for your patience, and understanding.

Posted Sat 28 Feb 09 @ 12:55 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
sonido1902 wrote :

And there will not be a second skins forum.... as for your comment about people being told to speak English. This thread started as an English thread. If the thread started out in Spanish then that would be a different story now wouldn't it.

Also, as I have posted on this subject before ... the majority of the Spanish conversations for skins can either happen in the Spanish forum or here .. doesn't matter. But what will not be tolerated is what commonly shows up is people hosting skins on alternative sites and then posting links to them. If a Spanish user wants to create a skin and have feedback ... they are welcome to post here just as easily as they post in the Spanish forum.

Questions?

Posted Wed 04 Mar 09 @ 2:35 pm
ok cstoll no questions you said it all......this will be the last time i bring this up...i understand your point....i wasnt telling you guys to give the spanish forum a skin forum i was just telling you guys about the whole language thing but anyways i will tell them about only having one skin forum....

Posted Thu 05 Mar 09 @ 8:16 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)