Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Pioneer CDJ-1000 MK3 - Page: 2

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

thanx

Posted Mon 12 May 08 @ 5:49 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
fito

por favor hable Inglés en este foro, lo siento pieles sólo puede ser descargado por los usuarios pro

Tayla

Posted Mon 12 May 08 @ 6:33 am
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007
tayla wrote :
fito

por favor hable Inglés en este foro, lo siento pieles sólo puede ser descargado por los usuarios pro

Tayla

Check you out...........LOL.

Posted Mon 12 May 08 @ 8:56 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
okay dokay amigo... lol

Posted Mon 12 May 08 @ 9:19 am
analisando

Posted Thu 15 May 08 @ 8:33 am
gracias esta muy padre

Posted Mon 19 May 08 @ 10:42 pm
holq tengo una Ibook g4... pero quiero cambiar el skin alguien me puede ayudar???? xfavor se les afradece muchisimo

Posted Wed 04 Jun 08 @ 4:52 pm
Hola form Argentine.por favor podrias enviarme el skin, desde ya muchas gracias

Posted Thu 05 Jun 08 @ 9:24 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Pls speak english here.Thanks;)

Posted Thu 05 Jun 08 @ 1:56 pm
spinnaJ wrote :
Pls speak english here.Thanks;)

For your information, in the spanish's forum we don't have SKIN's forum in spanish, for that reason these people use the spanish language in this forum and please do not discrimination languages. thanks....
REGARDS !!!!

Posted Fri 06 Jun 08 @ 3:19 pm
Hi Djmarcodemty..

I never ever discriminate any language. The reason of my posting of pls speak english here is because more english spoken give their input here. Don't take it in a wrong way:)

For ur infomation, i understand that there are no skin forum in spanish but they should use that spanish forum regarding everything from technical difficulities to skin issue etc. It should cover everything n they will get help faster. For example if i post in spanish forum in english, would that be appropriate, hence ppl will also ask me to write in spanish for them to understand what i trying to say. So chill up mate n again i would stress that i never discrimate language. Even me, for your infomation, english is not my native language.

And of course they are allowed to post here too but if possible in english so we can understand as well.

Regards.

Posted Fri 06 Jun 08 @ 3:35 pm
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007
spinnaJ wrote :
Even me, for your infomation, english is not my native language.

Your English is very good spinnaJ, better than mate, and I'm English :)

Posted Fri 06 Jun 08 @ 4:27 pm
jimmy b wrote :
spinnaJ wrote :
Even me, for your infomation, english is not my native language.

Your English is very good spinnaJ, better than mate, and I'm English :)

Thanks.. but need to learn more brits words from u;)

Posted Fri 06 Jun 08 @ 10:54 pm
spinnaJ wrote :
Hi Djmarcodemty..

I never ever discriminate any language. The reason of my posting of pls speak english here is because more english spoken give their input here. Don't take it in a wrong way:)

For ur infomation, i understand that there are no skin forum in spanish but they should use that spanish forum regarding everything from technical difficulities to skin issue etc. It should cover everything n they will get help faster. For example if i post in spanish forum in english, would that be appropriate, hence ppl will also ask me to write in spanish for them to understand what i trying to say. So chill up mate n again i would stress that i never discrimate language. Even me, for your infomation, english is not my native language.

And of course they are allowed to post here too but if possible in english so we can understand as well.

Regards.

OK My Friend,

For your information, there are several people in the Latin American countries that need to communicate with us regarding some issues and support... If you feel that there are some people with the same problems in your native tongue, feel free to speak but don't reject those that can not speak english because they just want more knowledge and maybe one day they can learn to speak english since it is the universal language...

REGARDS.....

Posted Mon 09 Jun 08 @ 8:13 am
Este comunicado es para todos aquellos que no hablan el idioma ingles, me refiero solamente a la gente de habla hispana, este forum esta diseñado solamente para idioma ingles, he tenido una pequeña discusion con un colega del VDJ acerca, de que cada quien tiene que esforzarce mas al hacer preguntas referentes a SKINS y en idioma ingles, ya que hay muchos otros colegas de diferentes partes del mundo que no entienden español u otro idioma, ya que esas personas estan interesadas en saber cuales son los problemas que inquietan a la comunidad, ya que podria tratarse de algo nuevo que ellos no hayan escuchado antes, si no puedes comunicarte en el idioam ingles, puedes pasarte al forum de español, ahi hay algunos colegas con topicos referntes a SKINS, aqui dejo algunos enlaces....

http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/81378/Spanish_Forum/SKIN_PROYECT.html?highlight=skin
http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/89419/Spanish_Forum/TUTORIAL_PARA_SKIN.html?highlight=tutorial
http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/88910/Spanish_Forum/_TUTORIAL_PARA_MODIFICAR_SKINS.html?highlight=tutorial

Algunos de estos Topicos estan elevados para usuarios HOME EDITION USERS, eso significa que las personas que son NO LICENSE USERS, no podran mirarlos, pueden hacer todas sus preguntas en estos Topicos y nosotros pondremos todo de nuestra parte para poder ayudarlos, de antemano le comunico a los usuarios sin licencia del VDJ no podran obtener ningun SKIN por parte de otro colega, les comunico que las normas de los forums de Virtual DJ se aplican por igual, no intercambiar ningun tipo de iformacion para contactarse, solamente usuarios con licencia pueden hacerlo en los topicos elevados de nivel, Gracias.....

SALUDOS !!!!!

Posted Mon 09 Jun 08 @ 8:34 am
Hi Djmarcodemty, it nice of u to post link to the spanish forum. I appreciate that;)

Like i said english is not my native language but it is the first language and a "must" in my country.

And for this section of forum if you notice, this are more patron to the english speaking user (This section hold the US and UK flag).

You will also noticed that some user spoke in simple english or they will use some kind of translation program to get their message heard here.

I also did not reject those non-english speaking as you may seem to conclude that i am. And isn't it be better if they could write in simple form so we too can understand them and avoid any misunderstanding that may arise. And yes i willing to help any user but i have to understand what they are trying to converse with the issue and also if i was able to help.

Last but not least, thank you for your understanding on this matter:)

Have a nice day.

Regards.

Posted Mon 09 Jun 08 @ 1:41 pm
Ok! My friend peace off and have nice day too!!!
In my last post, I just try translated the discussion in spanish language….
Thanks any way REGARDS !!!!

Posted Mon 09 Jun 08 @ 2:12 pm
thank you

Posted Tue 24 Jun 08 @ 2:38 pm
thank you

Posted Mon 07 Jul 08 @ 11:23 am
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
@shrikant salve please do not spam these forums...Also Skins are only available to licensed registered users, hope too see you as one soon....

Posted Mon 07 Jul 08 @ 11:36 am
60%