Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: DENON HC-4500 BUGS

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi guys just wanted to say that i finally bought my copy of VDJ PRO. WOOHOOO. But unfortunatly i was hoping that someone figured out how to stop the freezing in rev 6 withthe controller. have they? Any tips would be greatly apreciated since i have a gig tonight. Please let me know thanks. i think i read in one of the previous posts that if you put the latency to the lowest it should help so i did. I also have all the laset drivers. asio 1.01 and 1002 for the controller. I also noticed that when i open the desk top icon for the asio driver i cant see the devise. wierd. don't know how its working with no devises enabled.

Posted Sat 08 Dec 07 @ 12:34 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006

Posted Sat 08 Dec 07 @ 12:48 pm
what's your pc spec?

Posted Sat 08 Dec 07 @ 1:01 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Test by using the "background services" (instead of programs) in the performances settings of Windows. It will help for ASIO drivers

Posted Sat 08 Dec 07 @ 3:02 pm
(DJ PHIL IT) DELL INSPIROIN 1721 AMD TURION 1.9 GHZ ,160 GIG DRIVE AND 2 GIG OF RAM.

Posted Sun 09 Dec 07 @ 2:17 am
(Test by using the "background services" (instead of programs) in the performances settings of Windows. It will help for ASIO drivers)

I DONT UNDERSTAND? CAN YOU EXPLAIN?

Posted Sun 09 Dec 07 @ 2:19 am
GUNGI9515 wrote :
(Test by using the "background services" (instead of programs) in the performances settings of Windows. It will help for ASIO drivers)

I DONT UNDERSTAND? CAN YOU EXPLAIN?

In XP, control panel, system, advanced, performance, settings, advanced, processor scheduling, and choose "background services".

Posted Sun 09 Dec 07 @ 4:25 am
oh. I see thanks i'll try that.

Posted Sun 09 Dec 07 @ 10:29 am
nope it still freezes. has anyone found a solution yet? should i upgrade the asio driver to the latest?

Posted Wed 12 Dec 07 @ 11:37 am
Did you read the link above? I know it's long, but if you own this controller, it will help you know what has been done. It will also tell you where they are going. Keep going back, because if there is a fix, or work around, it will probably be posted there. They are working on it.

Posted Wed 12 Dec 07 @ 2:47 pm
man i read so many posts already that i think i'm going crazy. I just wanted to make sure i didn't miss anything. sorry if i seem anoying it's just that my gig is on sat. and i was hoping a miracle would hit. oh well i guess i'll go midi

Posted Thu 13 Dec 07 @ 3:28 pm
The only real big thing your giving up by going Midi is the display. Also alot of the functiion buttons on the 4500 are not even mapped natively. So at this point your better off going Midi.

Posted Thu 13 Dec 07 @ 4:39 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)