Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: TCVs in stock?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

geowatHome userMember since 2007
The TCVs have been out of stock for Europe for over three weeks now (well I first checked 3 weeks ago)... I'd like to get them for Christmas, is this going to be possible? Does anyone know?

Posted Sun 02 Dec 07 @ 10:20 am
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007
I posted a similar post last week. All I can say is that, DJ Cyder, a VDJ teamer who dealing with this issue is working his hardest to archive this.

He told us he has a few problems to iron out first.

I would like a pair aswell.

Jimmy b

BTW, if you live in the UK, you could order some of this, till ours are ready

http://www.decks.co.uk/products/dj_spares/numark_spares/virtual_vinyl_replacement

There are the some as VDJ TCV's but under the Numark name.

Posted Sun 02 Dec 07 @ 12:07 pm
Hello I was to buy some virtual dj ones but decided to go with Numark. Just a warning to anybody the Numark ones are also is short stock and I will probably not see my pair until after Christmas.

Posted Thu 20 Dec 07 @ 5:44 pm
Yep that's right I ordered a pair off the Numark ones and guess what, they're out of stock, surprise, surprise. Bloody Sod's law that is.

Get a phone call from a guy at decks.co.uk and he said that he should be getting some in later this week ( that was Tuesday ) and he'll get them sent straight out.

So it looks like Jimmy b won't be getting his till after Christmas now, Booooooooooooo :(

I want to use my 1210's on New Years Eve, so I hope they will come before then.

Jimmy b

Posted Thu 20 Dec 07 @ 6:22 pm
everyone is out of them lately,
i killed mine so i'm down to 1 backup TCV
"the warped one with heavy sctratch damage lol that hasn't been used since i bought new vinyls."
hopefully i can find a pair in stock somewhere locally

anyone got a blog or thread on pulling warps out of vinyl?

Posted Thu 20 Dec 07 @ 8:16 pm
two pieces of glass and a 20-gallon bucket of water - and leave it for a few days

oh yes - make sure you place the vinals on a pillowcase or soemthing that is nice and flat and won't let the glas scratch the vinal

Posted Thu 20 Dec 07 @ 8:28 pm
DJ CyderPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
Hi guys, I owe you all an update sorry for the delay.

Here's where we stand. Right now the tcv's are in production that usually takes 5-7 days however I just got off the phone with the plant and they are shutting down until Jan 7. They didn't have any information as to where our run was in line. However they won't ship to the warehouse in essex until after then. I'm sorry but we won't have them in time for this Christmas. I really did try my best to get it done in time. I'll speak with the big boss and ask if we can run an after Christmas sale, I know it doesn't make up for the lost time however after this is up and running expect 100% uptime forever. Again I'm sorry we didn't make it for Christmas.

Posted Thu 20 Dec 07 @ 8:30 pm
Cheers for the Update mate, man what a long break they have. I bet all this is doin your head in.

Did you mean the Warehouse in Essex, England, whoop, whoop :) or the States.

Jimmy b

Posted Thu 20 Dec 07 @ 8:38 pm
DJ CyderPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
The new warehouse is located in Essex, England and ironically the pressing plant is across the street. (or so I'm told)

Posted Thu 20 Dec 07 @ 8:41 pm

NO WAY,

Give me the address and I'll go down there and offer my services over Christmas so we can get this thing up and running. LOL

Jimmy b

Posted Thu 20 Dec 07 @ 8:43 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)