Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Wanted: Delta 1010LT Setup Tutorial / General ASIO - TCV Tuturial

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

K, so I said screw the Maya 44, now i'm working with my actual PC, with 5.05 on it, and I just installed a delta 1010lt. I'm having a bit of trouble with getting it to work correctly, and i'm very anxious to get it working, as i'm getting the itch to scratch (No pun intended). Anywho, i'm having a few different problems, which I had posted in my other thread, but I would like to see if maybe there is a tutorial for either the 1010lt setup in VDJ, or just general ASIO/TCV tuturial that I haven't seemed to find on this site as of yet. This would be a great way for me to refrence back to it, and do some trial and error stuff, or maybe just get it right the first time... Thanx in advance for anything you can find...

-Schmidty
(Trying very hard NOT to go out and get a set of XP10s)

Posted Wed 21 Nov 07 @ 1:49 am
bump

Posted Wed 21 Nov 07 @ 9:53 am
bumpity bump

Posted Wed 21 Nov 07 @ 8:09 pm
Somebody, Anybody, Everybody, Scream. Help this guy out.

Posted Wed 21 Nov 07 @ 8:19 pm
Hehe, thanx for the bump. Yea, i'm sure this thread will wind up helping out alot of people, once I get some info. (I also plan on making a blog <MY FIRST ONE EVER!!> when this is done and I have everything done, probably a youtube also.)

Posted Wed 21 Nov 07 @ 8:40 pm
djejPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hey I'll bump it for you schmitdy...I'm curious how you didn't get the maya to work. I don't have the Delta so can't give specific advice about it. What other TCV/Asio info do you need?

Posted Thu 22 Nov 07 @ 2:06 am
Have you tried their forum?

Posted Thu 22 Nov 07 @ 8:12 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)