Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: The Girlfriend vs The Internet

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi there...
Been offline for a few days, with no internet at home...

Reason is that my otherwise cute girlfriend, that where watering the flowers in my appartment, accidentally spilled water into my broadband modem, and the modem went all dead :(

(yes, she is blonde!) hehe

I've ordered a new modem from Canal Digital, but the damn ISP company have all the modems in a warehouse in Sweden, so its taken a few days to get the new one over to me.

So depending on when I get it, I have no internet at home right now, but if I'm lucky I'll get the box tomorrow. If unlucky, I'll not get it before monday or start of next week :(

My girlfriend dont mind the accident at all, as it leaves more time for "quality time" as she says ;) damn .. I'm in hell!

I'll be back online at home as soon as I can ;)

Rune

Posted Fri 16 Nov 07 @ 11:33 am
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
dj-in-norway wrote :
Reason is that my otherwise cute girlfriend, that where watering the flowers in my appartment, accidentally spilled water into my broadband modem, and the modem went all dead :(

Uh huh...accident.....rriigghhtt...she just got tired of looking at the back of your head Rune. Women, gotta love em....not a big menu otherwise. Hope to see you back soon.

Posted Fri 16 Nov 07 @ 2:55 pm
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
good thing it was just the modem

Man, i would keep an eye on her...sure she said it was an accident but might be a start of things to come.

"stay home honey" = all your tires are slashed

"come to bed" = your pc is toast

"lets spend the day together: = TV is smashed

"let's talk" = your pet is missing

"hold me" = the house is on fire"

Posted Fri 16 Nov 07 @ 4:04 pm
listen2 wrote :

"stay home honey" = all your tires are slashed

"come to bed" = your pc is toast

"lets spend the day together: = TV is smashed

"let's talk" = your pet is missing

"hold me" = the house is on fire"

loool;) exactly... they are evil creatures from Venus....!!

:)

Posted Fri 16 Nov 07 @ 4:11 pm
Be careful to a blond girl with a jug of water lol

Hopefully it wasn't a priceless bottle of wine :pp

Posted Fri 16 Nov 07 @ 10:04 pm
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
Phen where were you last night, i had to open the wine for my radio set. I could have used someone to pour me another glass while i mixed.

Posted Fri 16 Nov 07 @ 11:00 pm
thing is, if I didnt try reconnect the modem when it was still wet, it would probably work now... If I only let it dry completely first. .:( Now it smells burned, and cant blame that part on my girlfriend.. :) hehe

And I wasnt letting of steam no.. lol.. Although lately I've been close:) Maybe I should blame the modem kill on myself, but unfortunately it happened as part of my girlfriend trying to make it more "homely" in my apartment as she calls it.. Putting up flowers EVERYWHERE, red pillows in my minimalistic sofa, and other "girly" things... lol

But back on broadband line early next week ;) (surfing on my Nokia phone right now, slow as hell... back in the dark age.. lol )

Posted Sat 17 Nov 07 @ 6:51 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
dj-in-norway wrote :
"homely" in my apartment as she calls it..

I hope she means "Homie" not homely....homely means ugly....then again she might have odd taste...she is dating you......lol

Posted Sat 17 Nov 07 @ 7:01 pm
lol ;)

I meant "homie".... but then again, red pillows in the sofa is homely .. ;)

Posted Sat 17 Nov 07 @ 7:05 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)