Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: sky recently posted on font resize (cant find it) help

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
hi

i would also like to resize the font in file browser section (jam jar bottoms are getting in the way to much) did a search for it before and must have past it by just couldn't find it anywhere, any chance of explaining again please on how to do this step by step but in idiot terms if possible, thanks for any help...cheers

Tayla

Posted Tue 30 Oct 07 @ 2:59 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
basicaly you need to scrole down and look

for lines like this in each function and increase the value <text font="Verdana" size="16" color

and for the browser in the default skin

<browser>
<size width="1001" height="321" />
<pos x="12" y="436" />
<text font="Verdana" size="13" color="#FFFFFF" selected="#000080" stripes="#181818" />
<options font="Tahoma" size="13" color="#FFFFFF" over="#99DDFF" />
<widgets font="Virtual DJ" size="10" color="#99DDFF" facecolor="transparent" lightcolor="#808080" shadowcolor="#606060" darkshadowcolor="transparent" highlightcolor="transparent" trackcolor1="transparent" trackcolor2="transparent" />
<customicons x="0" y="3026" />
<custombuttons x="188" y="3026" />
</browser>

another useful thing to change is

<tooltip font="Virtual DJ" size="10" color="#FFFFFF" back="#000000" shortcut="#808080" />

if u want a larger explination of each function

Posted Tue 30 Oct 07 @ 3:07 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
thanks for the quick reply

glad you put it in idiot terms lol, will have a go at it today, or will decide to either take a trip to lourdes or laser vision and see if that helps...cheers

Tayla

Posted Tue 30 Oct 07 @ 3:18 pm
I extracted the "ZIP" Files in doccument, then opened the .XML file with wordpad... Question? What format or extension should I save the file. Should I use ANSI, UniCode, UTF8 I am lost at this point.

Posted Sat 08 Jan 11 @ 11:19 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
three and a half year old post....

LOCKED!!!

Posted Sat 08 Jan 11 @ 11:58 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)