Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: 50.5 Problem (warning message) - Page: 4

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004
Team will fix the problem with next release, don't worry ;)

Posted Thu 29 Nov 07 @ 7:45 am
I am not trying to pin anyone down for a release date, but is the problem for us DAC 3 users something that will be coming out soon?

Posted Thu 29 Nov 07 @ 8:48 am
wtheurer wrote :
I am not trying to pin anyone down for a release date, but is the problem for us DAC 3 users something that will be coming out soon?

Yes.

Posted Thu 29 Nov 07 @ 12:31 pm
I am still using rev 4. It's been working farly well as of late. I still have the issue with vdj and my icdx's, but it wasn't fixed in rev 5 so i didn't update.

I'm always "affraid" to update because of all the issues that come up with the "newer, better" version.

Posted Thu 29 Nov 07 @ 11:32 pm
Jeremy G wrote :
I am still using rev 4. It's been working farly well as of late. I still have the issue with vdj and my icdx's, but it wasn't fixed in rev 5 so i didn't update.

I'm always "affraid" to update because of all the issues that come up with the "newer, better" version.

You can't be afraid, because then you can't move forward. It's like being in one of those horror movies. Because my computer skills are on the lite side, I was afraid. But that left me immobile, a position I don't like. A little fear is OK, and has been a great motivator for me. It has allowed me to be cautious, but also to learn more. Version 4.3 worked very well for me, but it was time to move forward. There are good reasons for all the upgrades. First, there has been a tremendous amount of new features implemented. More importantly, the performance and stability, continues to push this software to the top. Yeah, our competitors talk a big game about stability, but it's easy to be stable when you are simple. I needed more than a simple mp3 player. A bicycle is stable, until you strap an engine to it. So don't be afraid to move forward, seeing how you took a chance with this software in the first place. So, take a chance with the upgrades, just do it smartly. Don't upgrade the hour before the big gig. Besides, what's the worst that can happen, your computer crashes during the father daughter dance. He is dying from cancer, and this is the last chance he has to dance with her. It's only one little crash, and they will get over it, right after the funeral. OK, that's bad but, it's not like you will be in that same situation again. C'mon, man up.

Posted Fri 30 Nov 07 @ 1:03 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)