Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: TCV/TCCD Setup Manual - Page: 4

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

sau_33Home userMember since 2009
Hey chris it's Richard. I've been looking for you everywhere. Richard from BCC in case you forgot.

I need your help dude. email me your number or something XXXX

cheers

Sorry no email or contacts is permitted by no license user - spinna

Posted Tue 17 Feb 09 @ 7:57 am
o when i click on the config button for my tcvs, and then i run them, even if the tts r both spinning in the same direction, one of the waveforms moves in the reverse direction,

so if both of my tts spinning clockwise, if i hit play on one tt, the waveform moves forward, but if i hit play on the other deck, the waveform moves backwards,

and i gotta go into the options and click on invert phase,

WHY DOES IT DO THAT ??? and how do i fix it?

i run vdj pro 5.2.1 on vista with ssl tcvs and hercules rmx as a soundcard.

any help is highly appreciated.

Posted Tue 24 Feb 09 @ 1:34 pm
DJKice wrote :
Hi guys,

Just thought you might need something to help if anyone is stuck on configurating TCV/TCCD Manually.

Firstly you should adjust the gain untill the wave forms look like the below image, the wave should reach the top and bottom of the window but not go outside of it, slightly lower will also work well with 1-3cm from top. Then you should adjust the silence possibly 1-5 cm further than the gain looking something like the image below. If you dont have an 100% yet dont freak out thats because you havnt set everything yet.

However if it looks something like this and the wave turns into squares you have set the gain too high. So the image below is what your wave should NOT look like.

Now click advanced config and you should now see Down/Up sliders. Next to the window you should see two radio buttons(dots). Click on the second one down. Now in the wave window you should see 3 lines consisted of many dots. You should try adjust the Up(which reprisents the red line) to be inline with the very highest line consisted of little white many dots. Then adjust the Down(which reprisents the green line) to the very lowest line consisted of many little white dots. There should be neither UP or DOWN/GREEN or RED line touching the middle line.

This is an WRONG example of what it should look like. As you can see there is no 100% singal and the lines are not touching as I explained they should be.

Is this set up manual for the new version (5.2) as there are 3 dots beside the screen and 3 sliders below it. However i tried your guide and still get 0% quality whatever way i try

Posted Fri 27 Feb 09 @ 2:04 am
xmarekHome userMember since 2009
reply to farhanashraf

Heh, I had a same problem, you have to change one of yours tcvs rca cable input to left to right. This solved my problem and after that both of my vinyls spin in some direction as waveform moves.

Posted Wed 18 Mar 09 @ 5:35 am
hey thanks for the inout, what happened was, the idiot i bought my groovetool headshells from, well he switched the cables on one of the headshells, so it was all reversed....

Posted Wed 18 Mar 09 @ 9:27 am

Posted Thu 19 Mar 09 @ 12:26 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Posted Thu 19 Mar 09 @ 12:33 pm
Actually I'm not really good at it, I have used tcvs only couple of months. What do you suggest what I have to change?

Posted Thu 19 Mar 09 @ 3:14 pm
DjeavyHome userMember since 2009
Hello,
I am new to hardware deejaying and kindly asking anybody willing to help to please go through the time code set-up step by step in great detail. I did try a time code set-up using virtual dj, however the highest time code signal I achieved was 5%, which kept on fluctuating between 1 and 5 %. PLEASE HELP!!

Here are the specs:
pc:
Windows vista 64 bit

Software:
Virtual dj

Audio sound card:
Fast track pro

Turntables: (Numark battle pak)
Numark TT1625
Numark external mixer.
Numark Virtual Vinyl

Thank you ,

Posted Fri 17 Apr 09 @ 2:20 am
have u been following the steps on this thread from the beginning?

Posted Fri 17 Apr 09 @ 10:29 am
I purchased Serato today, but only for the soundcard/interface. I hooked everything up correctly with virtual dj, works both with vdj pro timecode and serato time code. I have them in mp3 format on my media player (hs5500). no cd drive.

It works perfect, i get 100% quality but after some time of playing i get a crazy noise coming out, and it like slow mo pretty much. timecode and wave display in vdj is moving very slowly.
Whats the cause of this happening? I can post a video if that will help someone guide me in right direction.

and no it does not happen when i use it with serato software, which i really don't like.

Posted Tue 26 May 09 @ 11:18 pm
did u get the sl1 or sl3?

Posted Wed 27 May 09 @ 9:36 am
the sl1

Posted Wed 27 May 09 @ 11:05 am
posting a video might help...

Posted Wed 27 May 09 @ 11:10 am

Posted Fri 29 May 09 @ 10:50 am
Hi!
I can not download the skins icdx NUMARK!
Help someone how to download!
The e-mail address:Non-licensed/users/are.not-allowed/to.post-contact.info@vdjforums

Posted Sun 19 Jul 09 @ 12:08 pm
u did not haveta write it 3 times...

Posted Sun 19 Jul 09 @ 7:04 pm
Sorry, skins and add-ons are reserved for registered licensed users of VirtualDJ.

To download, please support the software by purchasing your own legitimate license: http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html

Posted Sun 19 Jul 09 @ 11:08 pm
BlulitePRO InfinityMember since 2009
does anyone know where i can find the pics for this thread?

Posted Fri 19 Feb 10 @ 1:31 pm

Posted Wed 05 May 10 @ 7:34 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)