Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: BCD Mapper

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
As you may allready know, BCD Mapper is finaly released !

I had the chance to test the Mapper for couple of hours, and what i have to say is this...
... the BCD RRROOOOOCCCKKKSS !!!!
Moramax you are the guy !!!

Thank you thank you

I might find missfunctions, but so far it's perfect. Great ideas about loops and leds. I like it. Browser functions really put keyboard and mouse aside. Keep up the great work.
Bob

Posted Wed 08 Nov 06 @ 11:47 pm
moramaxPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
thank you very much djdad...i'm very happy of your satisfation......:)

Posted Thu 09 Nov 06 @ 3:22 am
Dj AlkiPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Great work im loving the new mapper as well small request thou and if it can be done can i map 39,40 for loop move....just sometimes when i hit loop its not right on beat and would love to use these 2 buttons or one button too move the loop back on the beat..can u do that?

Thanks

Posted Thu 09 Nov 06 @ 9:45 am
@Dj Alki
the modify that you have requested is possible...but before make some modification i'd like leave the mapper in this configuration for the moment for don't introduce confusion and add more variable at same time....i consider for sure your request and when i'm sure that all is good i can think to make some new variation that considers user request.

ps: i suggest to don't use loop not equal to 2, 4, 8, 16 and so on. we know that dance works in 4/4 and if you use for example a loop of 5 in a songs this loop work out of musical metric. I think you need this feature for some special effects....

Posted Thu 09 Nov 06 @ 10:05 am
@ moramax :

Max, GREATH JOB with the BCD mapper, but, I have so many Spanish users complaining about it because they say that the BCD mapper should be like the HDJC's mapper, and I agree, I mean the funtions on BCD must be reassignable with the mapper, every user must have the option to assigning any funtions that they want with the mapper, We thoght that the BCD mapper has to be like that, I know you did your best, but , is there any form to make the bcd mapper as should be? I hoppe this was only the beginin, because even you did a gratch job, somany people want to use BCD just with the funtions that should be on a cd player, and the possibillyty to adjust the funtions as they want....

Regards

Dj Quintana

Posted Thu 09 Nov 06 @ 3:31 pm
herulesHome userMember since 2006
hi everybody.i want to down virtual DJ new.btu i don't how to down that progame.who can send for me link or whatever for me to dow!thanks fist

Posted Thu 09 Nov 06 @ 4:02 pm
here is the link for the demo , if you want the full vercion then you have to pay for....just buy it, you won't be dissapointed after all...

http://www.virtualdj.com/download.html

Dj Quintana

Posted Thu 09 Nov 06 @ 4:37 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
@Moramax
I know it's quite early for a version 2 of BCD Mapper, but i think you should write down a few requests and consider them later.
Anyway in order to avoid keyboard as much as we can, browsing thyrough the playlists would be fine for me. I broswe perfectly though my database, but i can not manage the playlist column (or the side list).
As much as we use your mapper we might find some more requests so keep your eyes open to this forum, and make some notes for us.
thanks once again, the bcd is out of the box for good !!!

Posted Thu 09 Nov 06 @ 5:05 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Posted Thu 09 Nov 06 @ 5:40 pm
I agree with dj quintana many users still don't know how to use all those functions in the mapper if you could do a mapper like xp10 or mk2 would be great.
BTW: values for pitch bend in native support work better if you could change them...

Posted Thu 09 Nov 06 @ 6:32 pm
Can anybody put a link to the BCD mapper?.

Thanks.

Posted Thu 09 Nov 06 @ 7:48 pm

Posted Thu 09 Nov 06 @ 7:54 pm

Posted Thu 09 Nov 06 @ 8:00 pm
@juliocqb]
juliocqb wrote :
BCD mapper should be like the HDJC's mapper

it's in my project plan to make in the future a mapper like you want but for now i'm waiting that the situation araound bcd2000 become stable before start a new hard job!!In this time i'll make for sure some updates to improve function of brand new mapper.

@djdad]
djdad wrote :
but i can not manage the playlist column (or the side list).

you'll find in the next update.....

Posted Thu 09 Nov 06 @ 8:03 pm
Let's wait for that update.

Posted Fri 10 Nov 06 @ 1:11 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)