Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: new release: v4.1 rev2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi,

We just released a quick patch to address a few issues that were overlooked in v4.1.
The issues concern the use of external controllers such as djconsole mk2, bcd2000 and dac2.

If you don't own any of these 3 controllers, you don't need to download this new version, as but for these fixes it's the same as the original 4.1.
If you do, and already downloaded 4.1, please click here to add 4.1r2 to your update downloads.

Posted Tue 17 Oct 06 @ 3:01 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
horray :)!

Posted Tue 17 Oct 06 @ 3:51 pm
tanziPRO InfinityMember since 2005
What changes have been made?

Have a nice day
Tanzi

Posted Tue 17 Oct 06 @ 3:57 pm
HaywardPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Look at Mr Clavel trying to outshine CEL, NORWAY and PERN, with his fancy 4.1rev2.
OK...we'll take it!
Thank you.

Posted Tue 17 Oct 06 @ 4:04 pm

Posted Tue 17 Oct 06 @ 4:07 pm
Could anyone please explain this one :-

Quote :
transition activation from effect page fixed

Posted Tue 17 Oct 06 @ 5:04 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Thanks Clavel, master of VDJ :)

Posted Tue 17 Oct 06 @ 6:33 pm
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003

Posted Tue 17 Oct 06 @ 6:44 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
TopHouse wrote :
Could anyone please explain this one :-

Quote :
transition activation from effect page fixed

The action linked to the button "activate" in the video transitions didn't work correctly. However it worked well if you enable it from the skin.

Posted Tue 17 Oct 06 @ 7:52 pm
Hayward wrote :
Look at Mr Clavel trying to outshine CEL, NORWAY and PERN, with his fancy 4.1rev2.
OK...we'll take it!
Thank you.

lol ;) Dont think he needs to outshine anyone ;) he's the CEO of the company, and proud owner...

I'm just me, someone way up north, in cold Norway... ;) hehe

Posted Tue 17 Oct 06 @ 8:39 pm
dams is cool :) wish i was him lol

Posted Tue 17 Oct 06 @ 9:43 pm
HaywardPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Just trying to give 'props' to the grunts in the trenches who helps out us losers everyday.
I met Mr Clavel @ DJEXPO so I know who he is and I have as much repsect for him as everyone else here.
Without him we would not have this community that we all enjoy and have come to make a part of our lives.
Of course I was being sarcastic in my initial message.

Looking forward to many years here with you guys.
And thanks again to Norway, Pern, Cel and Cyder without you guys many of us would be lost.

Posted Tue 17 Oct 06 @ 9:47 pm
djkikePRO InfinityMember since 2004
Thanks for VDJ support to external HW. VDJ rocks and HW compatibility makes it superior to all other stuff in the market. I think VDJ and BCD2000 are good pait to carry for a pro DJ.

This community is something incredibly powerfull. After 21 year playing as DJ, i feel nomore alone. Its superb to be able to share experience with DJ's all arround the world. A great success from VDJ. Thanks for all this

Posted Wed 18 Oct 06 @ 8:45 am
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004
Thanks team, Italian forum already informed ;)

Posted Wed 18 Oct 06 @ 9:34 am

Posted Wed 18 Oct 06 @ 10:13 am
When will be getting an update that addresses the other bugs/issues in VDJ4 like lock ups, live camera feed problems, and the ever annoying manual switching of visualizations to video when going from an MP3 file to a VOB file?

Posted Wed 18 Oct 06 @ 5:22 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
bump - Moderators please make a sticky of this as it is important for all to fine that fit in this release situation.

Posted Thu 19 Oct 06 @ 3:25 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)