Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: re: dj expo in ac

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

not only would i like to go to the dj expo, but i am officially offering for free my eqiupment to virtual dj if they (you) need it...
i have 2 big screens and jbl powered speakers- you can see in my blog
if anyone at virtual dj needs this, lemme know

Posted Mon 17 Jul 06 @ 1:14 am
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
That's pretty decent of you

Posted Mon 17 Jul 06 @ 1:37 am
virtual dj has made my dj life infinitely better and easier. i'm more than happy to return the favor :)

Posted Mon 17 Jul 06 @ 1:40 am
xantharHome userMember since 2006
I do need some speakers but I would fell bad if I would not pay for them :). Where are you located? I'm from Elgin area, IL

Posted Mon 17 Jul 06 @ 3:35 am
DJ CyderPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
Thanks kramer please check your eservice messages.

Posted Mon 17 Jul 06 @ 4:21 am
xanthar wrote :
I do need some speakers but I would fell bad if I would not pay for them :). Where are you located? I'm from Elgin area, IL

I'm sorry, I misinterpreted your original post! :D Please ignore my previous message :D

Posted Mon 17 Jul 06 @ 4:42 am
Hey Xanthar, your from Elgin eh? I DJ in Elgin, a little place called Blackjacks. You may not even be old enough to get in, but if you are, come on down and see VDJ in action here.

Posted Mon 17 Jul 06 @ 4:54 am
Off Course I need some, but I know I dont gt them because I'm living in the Netherlands and just 15 years old...

Posted Mon 17 Jul 06 @ 12:15 pm
Just out of interest, what is the age limit for blackjacks djderricke? Over here 18 is the drinking limit so you can go to a gentleman's club at 18. When I was in New York in February the bouncers wouldn't let us into a bowling alley because they had a bar there and the limit is 21...

Posted Mon 17 Jul 06 @ 12:21 pm
For our club it is 21 and over because we serve liquor. The girls can be 18 and over to work. However about 15 minutes north of us, there is another club that doesn't serve (you can bring your own though.) and is 18 and over to get in. It is weird the way it works.

Posted Mon 17 Jul 06 @ 4:39 pm
djderricke wrote :
For our club it is 21 and over because we serve liquor. The girls can be 18 and over to work. However about 15 minutes north of us, there is another club that doesn't serve (you can bring your own though.) and is 18 and over to get in. It is weird the way it works.

Heh, you mean Diamonds? :D I moved to US about 2 years ago and I was kinda schocked by this whole drinking age of 21 :). But hey, at least I'm making good money and I can afford stuff I would never be able to afford while living in Europe.

Posted Mon 17 Jul 06 @ 5:36 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)