Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Happy birthday Virtual DJ ! - Page: 3

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Happy Birthday Virtual DJ.. We've got a great thing going here :-)

Sean

Posted Sat 01 Jul 06 @ 2:01 pm
djzarePRO InfinityMember since 2004
Happy B-Day VDJ! If I can only find someone today to lent me a credit card, my Bank doesn't support wire transfers with Lloyds :...(

Posted Sat 01 Jul 06 @ 2:14 pm
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
How long we have waited for this kind of application, only a mere dream for those who are muliti media.
While so many of us got tortured for years with disfunctional, limited dj software, this developer has answered our cries and delivered.
Huge Kudos

Thank you for bringing that to an end and Happy Birthday Big Boy.

PS: As usual I am blown away by the generousity with the latest upgrade offer....speechless

Posted Sat 01 Jul 06 @ 2:20 pm
Happy Birthday VDJ !

Posted Sat 01 Jul 06 @ 5:07 pm
bogartPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Happy Happy Birthday Baby!!
And thanks for a great program

Posted Sat 01 Jul 06 @ 6:33 pm
HAPPY BIRTHDAY from Portugal //////////// =) keep going the good work,Virtual Dj is the best mixing software,and we hope version 4.0 to be Better than BEST******

Posted Sun 02 Jul 06 @ 12:46 am
Welcome to new registered users and congratulations for getting vdj, the best dj software, Manquin DJ.

Posted Sun 02 Jul 06 @ 1:38 am
Happy Birthday, and many thanks for a great program. So, help a brother out with a discount. I too would like to give my partner a copy, but I am screwed on both accounts. I am a full user, and my year comes up next month. OK, OK, OK. Hook me up with the deal on the down low, and no one has to ever know. I won't say a word.

Posted Sun 02 Jul 06 @ 2:09 am
d rocksPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I too would like to congradulate VDJ & Atomix for an outstanding piece of work. I love this stuff and can't wait to see what the next 3 years have in store. :)

Posted Sun 02 Jul 06 @ 4:01 am
Congratulations, nice evolution from VDJ 1.0 to 3.4.

@Phenryll, I still remember the introduction. A link was on the Atmoxmp3 website for some months and the VDJ webpage had just 1 page, only the logo and a countdown clock was on (somebody still got a picture of this page?). When 12:00 came, there were so many users that the webserver was not available for over an hour. Everybody kept clicking on the refresh button...
That was a nice introduction
Ewout

Posted Sun 02 Jul 06 @ 2:29 pm
Happy Birthday,
thank you dev-team and all that contributed (almost everyone with comments, support, skins plugins, samples, language packs, bug reports)

Image what will next three years bring....

Posted Mon 03 Jul 06 @ 10:28 am
"Congratulations, nice evolution from VDJ 1.0 to 3.4."
in three years..
wow...

not to bring up old stuff... but PCDJ's FX has changed a whole number version... in well ... ummm...

Posted Mon 03 Jul 06 @ 10:47 am
Happy Birthday to VirtualDJ (and Lady Cameron)

Congratulations to Dev. Team, good work done and better to come.

@Dams: You always go beyond all of us. I'm still at July 2006 and you're at July 2007 (LOL)

Posted Mon 03 Jul 06 @ 2:18 pm
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
lol fixed :)

Posted Mon 03 Jul 06 @ 2:42 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)