Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: [Good VST Plugins Section] - Page: 3

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
could someone please explain briefly how the VST plugins work with virtual dj please...

How do they compare to virtual dj effects?, the best vs the best?.

I've never used any, do they open as seperate programs or in virtual dj?.., thanks alot!.
Bagpuss

Posted Tue 22 Mar 05 @ 7:05 pm
claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004
They are used in the same way than the VDj effects.
Just copy or move them to your VirtualDJ\Effects folder (not during a session or they won't appear).
You drag one into a row and active it.
The options are depending the VST code. Generally you can click on an icon to open the full plugin options.

Be careful some VST don't work with VDJ and make it freeze.

The problem at present is that when a VST is dragged you cannot see its name in this row.

Regards,
Clax

Posted Tue 22 Mar 05 @ 10:16 pm
vespaHome userMember since 2004
I post here my question:
I search for an FX that help in mix and it work like that:

- quick fade-out of input
- superb reverb of last bit of input for a "sfumato fx"
- long fede-out of output

It will useful for cut a song but using a pretty "sfumato"
Any suggest?
thankx

Posted Tue 02 Aug 05 @ 10:19 am
arjunaPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I founded out that Steinberg VoxDesigner works with VDJ, it insert a little delay on the output signal, but it's foun for making experiments. It changes the pitch and formants of human voice, keeping all the natural characteristics of it.

Ciao!! :)

Posted Thu 22 Sep 05 @ 7:31 pm

JACKPOT!!

ONE simple effect-plugin, one simple DLL file.... and ALL THESE OPTIONS IN ONE! ;)

Works GREAT in Virtual DJ!! (full version... the demo have intentional dropouts and sound delays)

Man I love VST!! ... this one have echo, flanger, pitch shift for karaoke... almost all you need

http://www.sfxmachine.com/

Posted Thu 08 Dec 05 @ 11:27 pm
U115PRO InfinityMember since 2005
Magnificoooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol lol lol lol

Posted Thu 05 Jan 06 @ 7:06 pm
wa sir llah i3tek lmoot a weld le7mar

Posted Sat 01 Jul 06 @ 5:44 pm
malakiHome userMember since 2006
busco plugin de video effect i´m looking 4 some pulgin of video effect for virtual dj

Posted Sun 13 Aug 06 @ 2:42 am
Can somebody check if these ones work in the full version;

I haven't got the full version (yet) but I'm thinking of getting myself one..

Glitch and Livecut.

The glitching GODS. I use this all the time on sony acid to add glitching to my mashup's and mixes:

Glitch.

What Is It?

Glitch is a VST plugin effect for Windows-based systems running a VST 2.0 compatible host.

What Does It Do?

Glitch chops up your audio in real-time and applies a variety of effects which can either be chosen at random, manually sequenced, or a mixture of both. The sounds it generates range from quite subtle to extremely bizarre, depending on how much you tweak the controls.

What Does It Sound Like?
You can listen to some examples of Glitch in action here

[fontsize=14]Livecut.[/fontsize]

It is a live beat-slicer but instead of manipulating equal chunks of audio like most beatslicer do, it works on the notion of audio cuts whose length and number of repetition depends on the context and the cutting procedure. cuts are organized in blocks which then form a phrase. see Image below. And each phrase can be ended by a roll or fill.

Check here for downloads and samples..

Posted Sat 09 Sep 06 @ 3:39 am
is there no way to edit my post ?

done! ;) (Dj in norway)

Posted Sat 09 Sep 06 @ 3:41 am
joetmenPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Roppenzo wrote :
Can somebody check if these ones work in the full version;

I haven't got the full version (yet) but I'm thinking of getting myself one..

Glitch and Livecut.

The glitching GODS. I use this all the time on sony acid to add glitching to my mashup's and mixes:

Glitch.

[/img]http://www.illformed.org/glitch/images/glitch_v13_thumb.gif[/img]

What Is It?

Glitch is a VST plugin effect for Windows-based systems running a VST 2.0 compatible host.

What Does It Do?

Glitch chops up your audio in real-time and applies a variety of effects which can either be chosen at random, manually sequenced, or a mixture of both. The sounds it generates range from quite subtle to extremely bizarre, depending on how much you tweak the controls.

What Does It Sound Like?
You can listen to some examples of Glitch in action here

[fontsize=14]Livecut.[/fontsize]

It is a live beat-slicer but instead of manipulating equal chunks of audio like most beatslicer do, it works on the notion of audio cuts whose length and number of repetition depends on the context and the cutting procedure. cuts are organized in blocks which then form a phrase. see Image below. And each phrase can be ended by a roll or fill.

Check here for downloads and samples..

Posted Sat 09 Sep 06 @ 8:00 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)