Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Virtual Dj (simply the best)! - Page: 2

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

;)

Posted Fri 12 May 06 @ 12:24 am
VDJ is hands down the best software ever created for a DJ. I speak from experience. I've been a DJ since 1978 and I've tried every turntable, every cd/dvd player, and I have tried every demo software available to a dj. I have wasted thousand of dollars in garbage. VDJ with the right computer (this is very important) has revolutionized the DJ. I am not just a manipulator of music, but a manipulator of videos. Never in my wildest deams did I ever think that I'd be mixing videos the way a DJ can with VDJ. It puts other software to shame. When a customer sees my setup and what I can do with it, this is when they become a believer. It was NOT easy to get to this level, but I did enjoy every step of the journey.

Please support VDJ. Buy it! Enjoy it!

The Premier DJ Jose

Posted Fri 12 May 06 @ 3:02 am
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
Well said jose !

Posted Fri 12 May 06 @ 4:25 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
:)

Posted Fri 12 May 06 @ 10:34 am
moramaxPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
i confirming that vdj is the best mixing software !!!
before it i tried many software but i think that the vdj engine is very hard stable that's very important in live set!! In the past with other software my computer crashed many time, now all it's working rock stable!! Good works guys!!

Posted Fri 12 May 06 @ 10:51 am
Also VDJ doesn't treat us all like second class citizens. Have you ever tried to register PCDJ? Their support was insulting and curt when I tried to sort out what should have been simple.

By the time I'd done it i was screaming. Money down the drain!!

I don't have problems with stability even on my fairly basic laptop (1400 GHz Celeron 1024 Ram 60Gb + 80Gb Externals)

One thing that people on other forums say is that VDJ appearance is amateurish or childish. I know that with such a fantastic range of skins it's not a problem for us, but in marketing terms, it would really help if the default skin looked more 'serious'. Maybe v4 will do that???

Posted Fri 12 May 06 @ 11:15 am
VDJ 4 will do just that ;) FAR more PRO looking default skins:)

Posted Fri 12 May 06 @ 5:11 pm
xgl_djPRO InfinityMember since 2004
dj-in-norway no more V4 talk until u guys DELIVER the - product! Most users have stop bothering the staff about V4 - so stop teasing us with the "soon" / "what is coming" talk..... After "u guys" deliver - THEN let the bragging begin!

Posted Fri 12 May 06 @ 5:26 pm
true ;)
But I only mention what is commenly known.. :) the new skin can be seen all over internet, from tradeshows... and at Numark website:)

But sure, we all wait for the release still :)

Posted Fri 12 May 06 @ 6:25 pm
Dj-LosPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Norway, you got a link to share with the rest of the class?

-Dj Los.

Posted Fri 12 May 06 @ 8:09 pm
I have never cared about looks. Looks are deceiving. As long as it works. And who am I trying to impress, another DJ? RuPaul looks better then a lot of women I know, but I wouldn't do him/her. Think about that, the next time you look across the bar at the hot chick.

Posted Fri 12 May 06 @ 8:45 pm
i love the program regardless of how it looks ,

i frankley do not care

as long as it works which it does:)

Posted Sat 13 May 06 @ 12:47 am

Posted Sat 13 May 06 @ 3:53 am
wow !

Posted Sat 13 May 06 @ 1:23 pm
how much is that beast gona cost :)?

Posted Sun 14 May 06 @ 11:40 am
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
In the UK it can be pre-ordered already for the price of: £429.00 inc.VAT , price quoted from www.decks.co.uk

Posted Sun 14 May 06 @ 1:56 pm
nice !

Thanks muchly!

Posted Sun 14 May 06 @ 2:15 pm
... but the VDJ 4 version of the software is free to all registered users;)

Posted Sun 14 May 06 @ 3:07 pm
MyzraelHome userMember since 2006
I do not think VDJ is the best software there is. At it's current state sound-quality is not the best out there , it's bloated and it's not the most stable software at the market. I think Traktor DJ Studio has the most potential but there are way too many bugs in it at the moment.
I personally bought DjDecks for 30 euros and I'm very happy with it.

Posted Sun 14 May 06 @ 10:43 pm
herracy!

Posted Sun 14 May 06 @ 10:46 pm
91%