Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Anyone using the echo indigo IO card with TCCD´s?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I´ve got one of these cards laying around...has anyone of you tried it together with TCCD`s?

I´m planning to buy the VDJ software and replace my cd´s with a laptop..will i be able to replace my cd´s with a 2xcdplayers (with TCCD`S) ,mixer and a echo indigo IO card set up?

I guess you need the echo indigo DJ version of this card to be able to to mix both of the VDJ turntables through a external hardware mixer...or?

Posted Tue 18 Apr 06 @ 3:02 pm
djbambiPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I used to have it (sold it). It's a very good card, excellent ASIO latency and excellent, clean, line-in recording. However only 1 stereo-in and one stereo-out, so you can only connect one TCCD/TCV in, and you can not output each deck onto a separate entry of an external mixer. So really not the best choice for VDJ...

Posted Tue 18 Apr 06 @ 3:09 pm
djbambi got it dead right.

I bought one, liked it very much, but then realised it was no good for TCCD. Sold it OK on Ebay then bought a Maya 44 a couple of weeks ago. There are still new Mayas around at good prices depending on where in the world you are.

If you do a search on the forum you'll find some - or other people can recommend to you.

I even prefer the sound of the Maya on my system to the Echo Indigo DJ - it's kin of warmer.

Asymptote

Posted Tue 18 Apr 06 @ 5:16 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)