Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Behringer BCD2000 shortcuts XML - Page: 2

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

thanks for that,
please native support for bcd-2000

Posted Wed 10 May 06 @ 12:59 am
tanziPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Has anyone managed to get the Mic on Air with the BCD2000? You can assign a Knob for Mic-Volume but there is no way for switching Mic on or off :(

Native support would help a little ;)

Posted Wed 10 May 06 @ 2:16 am
@tanzi: no I didn't test Mic on air functionality sor far. I may try it tonight and let you informed on Friday.

Posted Wed 10 May 06 @ 1:29 pm
Bad new I don't retrieve my microphone with the correct plug. :-( somebody has taken it in my bag and did not give it back. I need to search it now. I don't think I will have the capability to test the Mic on air soon...

Posted Wed 10 May 06 @ 3:21 pm
You cannot get the Mic working until Virtual Dj makes their program fully midi capable.So it's a waste of time to make a XML file because the important features still won't work.It would be nice to get some information from Virtual Dj about whats going on.

Posted Thu 11 May 06 @ 3:55 am
It's not a waste of time as we can use the BCD. Now, some important features are not working like Mic, but you can find some work around (use the club or party mixer micro for exemple).

Posted Thu 11 May 06 @ 12:30 pm
I bought the controller just for those feature. It's useless without them I already own a XP10 and a uc33c. So I need those feature to eliminate my mixer.

Posted Thu 11 May 06 @ 12:38 pm
there is talk on the xylio forum of Virtual DJ implementing the BCD2000 into the next release.
on behalf of everyone that bought this controller please say its true

Posted Mon 15 May 06 @ 3:51 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityStaffMember since 2004
I wonder who said this on xylio forum. These are only speculations.

Only the team can say if it will be implemented in next release.

Posted Mon 15 May 06 @ 3:59 pm
hi!

i m trying to configure virtual dj with my bcd 2000 and i cant understand why the jog wheel deck A and the play pause button deck A has got the same midi key????

is anyone here who has try to do that??

thanks

Posted Mon 15 May 06 @ 6:24 pm
JeremK isn't that a very bold statement for you to be saying. Anyone can say what they like. Weather it is true or not is another story.

Posted Tue 16 May 06 @ 5:48 am
JeremKPRO InfinityStaffMember since 2004
Yes and that's why I said that. I don't want everybody to be thinking the next release of Virtual DJ will support BCD2000. Maybe it will, maybe it won't.

But if it doesn't, I'm sure some will say: but you promised i saw it on the forum.

Posted Tue 16 May 06 @ 4:39 pm
> i m trying to configure virtual dj with my bcd 2000 and i cant understand
> why the jog wheel deck A and the play pause button deck A has got the
> same midi key????

They don't.. while the control value is the same they send it using a different event (one is a note-on, the other a control change). VDJ does not know the difference between these two. You will need a MIDI mapper like MIDI-OX or Bome's MIDI translator to change one of them. Or wait for the native support, although there is no word on when or even if it will be done..

Posted Tue 16 May 06 @ 5:59 pm
Well if you don't you won't get anymore support from alot of people. Also you are going to have alot of angry people out here wanting to know why. Maybe because of Numark controllers? Well I hate to think Virtual Dj giving special treatment to one company. Well that won't be good for their personal relations with it's users.

Posted Wed 17 May 06 @ 1:13 am
ZYPHLiXHome userMember since 2005
I will buy a professional Version of VDJ when they support the BCD 2000! And I want everybody to post it here. We like your programm and we don't like f**king hercules console. Do you like us?

Posted Wed 17 May 06 @ 11:57 pm

Posted Thu 18 May 06 @ 9:49 pm
aghhhh, please please support the BCD2000,

i'll even send a bottle of bison grass

Posted Thu 18 May 06 @ 11:14 pm
tanziPRO InfinityMember since 2005
As you can read in the Traktor-Forum they finally found a way to make Traktor work with the BCD2000.
Using 2 additional little programms they translate the commands from the console into something the Software understands. At least the Scratch-Wheels are working, all other buttons worked "out of the box" because of the better midi-support in Traktor.

What about V-DJ? Could this also be a solution for us?

Posted Fri 19 May 06 @ 9:47 am
I want help you to make compatible my behringer bcd2000 with virtualdj.
I have MidiYoke and Bome's Midi Translator. This is 2 programs needed.
I'm working on!

I will update you with my news and/or solutions.

Bye.McCoy88f!

Posted Fri 19 May 06 @ 2:08 pm
I just received my bcd 2000,

To use tha xml file do i just copy and past it?

or do i get to spend lots of time typing?

Has anyone else come up with anything easier?

would anyone like to become partners and market compu- dj gear in canada with me?

I'm getting Agrivated here.

DJ Marcel
Resident DJ
Purple Onion Nightclub

Posted Sat 20 May 06 @ 3:33 am
36%