Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Vmix Version 3! - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
not everyone at once...

I'm considering changing the layout to this skin again. Would anyone care if i moved the counter info to the top of the video monitors?

Posted Thu 13 Apr 06 @ 10:46 pm
Just wanted to say that I played out using vmix version 3 for the first time tonight and I'm totally in love with it. It's functional and also looks more appropriate in a professional booth in my opinion. More importantly it was problem free all night. Thanks.

Posted Sat 15 Apr 06 @ 3:32 am
Vmix 4.0 is coming soon as always all versions of vmix will remain online This one is special because I designed it to work with the soon to be relased version 4.0 see my blog sortly for a screen shot. vmix 4 will not be relased until 4.0 is out. Happy Mixing...

Posted Tue 18 Apr 06 @ 12:18 am
Updated screen shot see blog

Posted Tue 18 Apr 06 @ 5:45 am
will your older skins work with version 4?
I love the skins...
look forward to the new Ver 4 and Ver 4 of your skin!!

Posted Fri 21 Apr 06 @ 10:00 am
there will be a slight modifcation to vmix 3 to make it work with vdj 4.0 a patch of sorts. It will be out the same day 4.0 is out

Posted Fri 21 Apr 06 @ 2:59 pm
Looking for anyone that has developed a midi crossfader...e.g. converts vca (voltage signal) to midi (signals) to control atomixmp3 or virtual dj software mixers.

I know there is a ecler nu04 that has crossfader with midi send capabilities and a host of other mixers...but I am a turntablist with a fetish for vestax (two channel) mixers.

Thus the need to redesign a crossfader with midi send capabilities for crossfader (and perhaps channel one/two midi capabilities) that can be assigned to virtual dj software.

Posted Wed 26 Apr 06 @ 3:25 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)