Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Aesop Fable: The Behringer BCD2000 DJ Console - Page: 1

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

Will this unit ever be released because I've searched seemlessly for a review on this product and yet its to be released. Just a few quick questions here:

1.Will VDJ be compactible with the Behringer BCD2000?
2.Does anyone on this forum can point to hyoerlink which hosts a "live" demo of this unit?
3.Does it comes with its own internal sound card?

Posted Thu 15 Dec 05 @ 2:05 am
Aesop Fable... looool ;)

it will work with VDJ... maybe even native support when it FINALY gets out :) lol

Features:

- Play, mix and scratch any MP3 and WAV files, CDs and vinyl records (no time code records needed)
- Full-speed USB 4-channel audio interface plus high resolution 24-bit A/D and D/A converters
- 2 scratch wheels support creative DJing such as scratching, pitch bending and cue searching
- Integrated and full-fledged audio mixer with premium quality mic preamp, 3-band kill EQ per channel, -- ultra-precise faders, super-smooth crossfader and talkover function
- 2 state-of-the-art phono preamplifiers -- one switchable to CD player
- Headphone section includes PFL Mix, Split options and direct listening to master output mix
- Play, Pause, Cue, Loop and Pitch Bend functions via dedicated controls
- 4 user-assignable controls and buttons available for integrated FX section
- Easy analog-like control of software mixer functions such as volume and crossfader

so, soundcard included, and it sounds very promising for sure ;)

Posted Thu 15 Dec 05 @ 2:14 am

And looks good too ;)

Posted Thu 15 Dec 05 @ 2:15 am
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005

I want it! Where do I get it? :-( ...

I hope this one finally get into the market soon.

Posted Thu 15 Dec 05 @ 5:00 am
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
i like it better then a herc but still a bad design, look at the pitch and volume faders on each side of the scratch wheel, it might be almost like a game of operation not trying to hit those during a scratch.

Posted Thu 15 Dec 05 @ 2:53 pm
When will it be released though??
Any live demo vidz anyone???

Posted Thu 15 Dec 05 @ 7:29 pm
They should have made it look like a normal mixer and it needs 2 out puts. But it's the best so far, if it's ever released!

Posted Tue 20 Dec 05 @ 12:22 pm
val580Home userMember since 2003
It's not best sor far..it only has one stereo output ( MK2 has 2 ) and 2 phono in , only one switchable to line in.I have been waiting for this since july , but finally Im fed up and I'll get the MK2 for Christmas.I think its more reliable and better quality.
There is a video available :
http://www.sonicstate.com/news/shownews.cfm?newsid=2196#

Posted Tue 20 Dec 05 @ 10:10 pm
I got my Mk2 console TODAY ;) I'm very impressed with it, and very glad I got it....

HUGE improvements to responsiveness from Console1, and as you say... 2xline out, and 2x line in, both in's switchable between line in and phono in...

Posted Tue 20 Dec 05 @ 10:30 pm
I returned my MK1 which was actually defective and got the MK2 for replacemrnt...it works great for what I want to do, no latency issues...jus smooth operator. The only problem though is the size, could be a bit bigger so the fingers dont unintentionally go where there not suppoed to...

P.S. I cant wait to get an actual review of the Behringer BCD2000 DJ Console...better be good???

Posted Thu 22 Dec 05 @ 3:38 am
Wow, I watched the Behringer BCD2000 DJ Console video clip and that salesperson/demo is so convincing...YA RIGHT!!!

Posted Thu 22 Dec 05 @ 3:43 am
hehe ;) true... I've seen better sales-videos in my life :) lool

Posted Thu 22 Dec 05 @ 5:32 pm
Was it released yesterday??? Anyone got them...reviews plz???

Posted Sun 01 Jan 06 @ 3:10 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
The price tag has changed for Behringer and the "to be announced" is now nothing (not loading image)??
Is it OUT?

Posted Sun 01 Jan 06 @ 6:50 pm
I still see TBA

Posted Mon 02 Jan 06 @ 3:50 pm
I purchased one yesterday from Pro Sound and Stage Lighting (www.pssl.com) and they have told me that the order will be fulfilled by January 15th. They are receiving a limited number in a week and then a huge shipment the following week. If you're interested, I suggest going ahead and ordering it. Heck, for $150, can you go wrong????

Randal

Posted Tue 03 Jan 06 @ 7:52 am
can i go wrong? well... if the console doesn't respond the way you expect, it's a waste of money. But i'm glad you are taking it for a spin and i hope you'll post your expiriences here ;)

thanx in advance!

Posted Tue 03 Jan 06 @ 11:58 am
Look forward to hear your feedback too...

It does look like an interesting controller, and could be good...

But we will know soon, when someone have tested it :)

Posted Tue 03 Jan 06 @ 12:41 pm
I cant wait to get the full review on this product....wonder if it allows you to do scrathing...hmmmmmm

Posted Tue 03 Jan 06 @ 3:20 pm
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
Scratching is a joke with every tiny console/jog wheel at this price without touch sensitive jogs.
Think about it.
I will be happy if nudge/bend is working well, and more happy if i see midi feedback or native support for this thing.

Posted Wed 04 Jan 06 @ 3:52 am
83%