Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: metal?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

NebulaPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I'm just curious, Does anyone else spin metal here? Spineshank, Fear Factory, SOAD, Rammstein kinda stuff...

... Or am i the only one

Posted Sat 13 Aug 05 @ 11:58 pm
yep, look in my topic, called hiphop+radio=????? i remeber someone saying they did

Posted Sun 14 Aug 05 @ 12:23 am
Metal, for the most part is not really danceable music. Since most DJs are playing for a dance floor, you're probably not gonna find a lot of DJs who play metal while DJing. Most of the clubs around here would certainly have empty dance floors if they did play metal.

Posted Sun 14 Aug 05 @ 4:56 am
Yeah, it was me who said they mix metal.

But what about rock/metal clubs. The nearest club to me does a variety of theme nights, such as 60s 70s 80s, r&B/hip hop and a metal night once a week. Also in manchester/liverpool i can name a few rock/metal clubs.

I see what youre saying anewsome, but metal is danceable, just to the right crowd

Posted Sun 14 Aug 05 @ 10:25 am
Hm.. I know some clubs in Stockholm that plays rock/metal and similar genres. Not using VDJ though..

Posted Sun 14 Aug 05 @ 5:23 pm
djjbPRO InfinityMember since 2004
hi ...
as you can read in my blog, i play metal...i'm a metalfreak..can't get it hard enough..
the last band i played was obituary. Not saying anything to you guys ..but that is real real hard and heavy.

Posted Mon 15 Aug 05 @ 4:01 am
So i am not alone.... lol

Posted Mon 15 Aug 05 @ 8:12 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)