Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: We all want to know.... - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Excellent news. That's a release date of sorts and is what I personally was after.

Thank you for the information.

MiXmAsTeR

Posted Wed 31 Oct 01 @ 8:26 am
QUOTE:
"The only reason we haven't given you a release date yet is because we don't know yet. (obvious, isn't it?)"

Obvious? Not when Yan tells us we can't be told THE release date until talks with Ejay have finished. Not obvious when we were told that the release date could not be disclosed because of the 'BIG SECRET'. All of these statements and lies we were told gave the impression that a release date WAS KNOWN, but would not be disclosed for various reasons. Don't talk to us like we are idiots. Nothing is obvious when a company has a policy of secrecy and foggy details.

Before you get in a moody and patronise us, try checking the facts with your moderators, since you don't read these forums, and therefore do not know what rubbish we have been fed. It's not very good for the head of a company to get annoyed just because he has to spend 5 minutes on a forum telling his PAYING customers the situation in what has been a ridiculous, hazy mess for 10 months now. You should have been on here months ago apologising to us, since we pay your wages and keep your company afloat, not coming on 10 months after a release date was announced and giving us a taste of your condescending attitude.

When you have a company the size of Microsoft you can afford to treat customers like dirt - not before.

You ask in your arrogant condescending way if we are 'happy now?'. No, we are far from it. Treat us with some respect and maybe contentment on our part will follow, although the scars of this almost year long fiasco will never fade, and I for one will not forget them.

All other companies I know of, announce release dates with ease. None take 11 months when they say it will take 2, and none put off their new versions until irrelevant business deals have been completed.

If I was you I would begin this company again under a new name with a very different set of business principles.

I hope you see this, although I doubt it very much, unless one of your moderators gets bored and tells you about it.

Posted Wed 31 Oct 01 @ 2:34 pm
Yan-XPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
-------------------
Simply to note to Anonymous

I will be happy to sent his message directly to my boss but as you always post in ANONYMOUS we would not be able to answer you directly.
-------------------

Besides, you speak about respect ? So ,and you ? Think about being more respectful here against our development team and our team or I will have to delete your post.

Last, to your sentence about the release date, of course we had planned a release date but as the discussions with Ejay are not finished yet, we have had to report this date to an unknown date.

Regards,
Yan-X

Posted Wed 31 Oct 01 @ 4:25 pm
Yan-XPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
To MixMAster:

As I'm not sure all the anonymous posts are from you please register your login name !

Posted Wed 31 Oct 01 @ 4:27 pm
Yan, I have registered my login name but sometimes I cannot be bothered to login - which is why I recommended a while back that you add auto-login to this site.

On the occasions that I do not login, you will have noticed that I put my name at the bottom of the message, that way you know it is from me. On very rare occasions people have abused this fact by writing my name at the bottom of their messages, when I see this, I login and immediately post a message underneath the 'falsely named' one, pointing out that it was not from me.

I do try and login when I can. If I don't, I always sign my name.

MiXmAsTeR

Posted Wed 31 Oct 01 @ 6:03 pm
I suppose I should have logged in when I posted the above message just so you knew for sure it was from me and not someone signing my name at the end of their message. ;0)

MiXmAsTeR

Posted Wed 31 Oct 01 @ 6:07 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Just ignore the disrespectful posts. Provide answers to those who treat others as they would like to be treated. In an ideal world, if you stick to this plan, people will get nicer.

(well, maybe not)

Posted Wed 31 Oct 01 @ 9:06 pm
ZRockyHome userMember since 2003
Its amazing to me to see how personal this thread has become. Please, everybody, keep it respectful, factual, and business oriented. For one, this will allow all readers/participants of this forum to quickly get to important news, without needing to read through lots of irrelevant, emotional, personal, posts.

Maybe, maybe I am mistaken, maybe it is a social club and not a business forum.

Thanks atomixmp3 team for sharing with us the fact that we will have a new release in our hands before the end of this month. And, in the remote case, you will not be able to meet this date, please remember to inform us, as soon as you realize that.

Posted Thu 01 Nov 01 @ 8:02 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)