Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Oh please, give us something.... - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
Yes but VTT has not been updated since Augut 1999 !!

Posted Fri 22 Jun 01 @ 3:59 pm
Quit buggin these guys....

If you "design" a skin just like designing anything, you don't always have enough space to add more stuff....

VTT:
If VTT added the same number of features as Atomix it would need a new skin too, regardless of how "modular" it is.
Also it's cue points are screwed.
Go bug them for a new version, they deserve the aggro much more.....

C# ???
don't make me laugh. There is nothing in any OS API that is ever any good for doing serious work, sure you can knowck up a text editor or silly form in seconds, but at the level atomix is probably coded, you need to ignore the higher level OS API and get dirty.
If you think C# will help at all with this then you are as deluded as you are impatient.

Mixing:
Atomix helps, but I have to agree, some tracks mix well and others just don't and there's nothing atomix can do about that. So this "always do a perfect mix" is BS.
Atomix is a tool, not a world class DJ.

Traktor:
Loved the "loop the next 4 bars" feature.... VERY VERY nice, esp, when mixing 80's stuff like "sweet dreams", which has maybe 8 bars before the vocals hit....
Can't count BPM's for Toffee though. Got at least 70-60% of the tracks I use wrong (atomix usually manges 30% innaccuracy).
And the layout is not very intutitive.

I've had Atomix since it was Virtual DJ and I think V1.12 is great to DJ with, and whilst new features are always welcome, at a core level they aren't life-threateningly important.
They gave free upgrades from Virtual DJ to Atomix, which they didn't have to do, yet you anonymous twats still slag them off ?? You whining ingrates....

If you don't think the current version is good enough, then what makes you think the next version is going to change your mind ???

Devi....

Posted Fri 22 Jun 01 @ 5:31 pm
I guess I'm just a 1200 guy... when someone says there's something better than an M3D I take it personal. Oh well. No 1200's won't mix for you..... and I hope they never do. If they do, then I'm out of a job....

Posted Fri 22 Jun 01 @ 7:54 pm
Just shut the fuck up

Posted Wed 27 Jun 01 @ 11:13 pm
I should shut up? No.. I don't think so. Every response has been explained rationally and though you my friend are not willing, I take responsibility for my words and actions. So keep hiding behind your anonymous mask... Thanks for talking though.. I've really enjoyed your pearls of wisdom.

Posted Wed 27 Jun 01 @ 11:49 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)