Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Deezer issue - Page: 2
same problem in italy..
problem is coming just after the last update of today. version 8.5 B6646

Posted Thu 30 Sep 21 @ 8:26 pm
I have often said on the forum don't rely on online services for your music but people have there own personal choice to choose to do that look at this thread for example everyone is saying that they can't log in into deezer and they are flapping because they can't play there music the reason is they are renting the music instead of buying it ( support the artists ) and some at a gig with no back up plan priceless.
Edit Sorry I got on my soap box again

Posted Thu 30 Sep 21 @ 8:56 pm
DJ Skylite wrote :
I have often said on the forum don't rely on online services for your music but people have there own personal choice to choose to do that look at this thread for example everyone is saying that they can't log in into deezer and they are flapping because they can't play there music the reason is they are renting the music instead of buying it ( support the artists ) and some at a gig with no back up plan priceless.
Edit Sorry I got on my soap box again

Not exactly helpful. Some of us don't have thousands to spend on music anymore (even though I have decades of music from when I was better off, all my new music comes from streaming services. As a DJ/Producer/Artist myself, I get it, but I'd rather Djs be able to play my stuff than not. Since they are the ones going to popularize it. So... really at the end of the day, more fans translates into more money, and I it is a symbiotic relationship woth Djs. the small amount a DJ is going to pay for my music vs. "renting" is very little, however, all those people listening to that DJ may buy my music, and thats a lot more money.

That being said, people rely on this stuff working. It looks like the issus is that Virtual DJ is either getting the wrong OAuth token for Deezer's API, or it's no longer getting passed to Virtual DJ.

Posted Thu 30 Sep 21 @ 9:25 pm
RobertoMilaniDj wrote :
same problem in italy..
problem is coming just after the last update of today. version 8.5 B6646

That's not the reason though
The problem exists it's in all versions of VDJ, since the problem is with the integration to Deezer

Posted Thu 30 Sep 21 @ 10:20 pm
Russia. There are also problems with Deezer, the premium account is paid, VDJ still requires a Premium subscription, logged out of the account now I can't log into the Deezer account in VDJ at all

Posted Thu 30 Sep 21 @ 10:22 pm
dance4trance wrote :
yeah issue with tidal as well

No Tidal works fine - I just tested it
It would also be kind of strange if there was an issue with the integration to Tidal as wall at the exact same time - Deezer and Tidal are different companies

Posted Thu 30 Sep 21 @ 10:22 pm
This video shows that it's just the Deezer integration that is currently down
All the other online content options should still work as expected

Posted Thu 30 Sep 21 @ 11:25 pm
Wow, 9 hours since first post. And no official reply. wow!

Posted Fri 01 Oct 21 @ 12:01 am
I hope they fix this issue soon it's been 9 hours since the first post about this problem and yet no word from virtual DJ about anything. I am getting i need to sign in to Deezer and yet it tells me i am signed in and then it says to sign in.

Posted Fri 01 Oct 21 @ 12:16 am
Just finished my gig in Germany. Experienced the same problem. I went back to old versions and still the same issue . Good night, got another gig later. Hopefully it’ gets sorted out.

Posted Fri 01 Oct 21 @ 12:47 am
user24183355 wrote :
I have this issue as well. I was supposed to start broadcasting 40 minutes ago but the first thing I got when loading a track onto the deck was that I required a Deezer premium account (which I have). My last broadcast was on tuesday so the issue is definitely not related to the request/analyse track limit. Trying to reconnect to Deezer only made it worse <,<

I am having the same issues today ! :( troubleshooting all night

Posted Fri 01 Oct 21 @ 4:26 am
Dj Yuriy Ru wrote :
Russia. There are also problems with Deezer, the premium account is paid, VDJ still requires a Premium subscription, logged out of the account now I can't log into the Deezer account in VDJ at all

I am having exact same experience

Posted Fri 01 Oct 21 @ 4:27 am
Ok after this so called update that was done , nothing was fixed still can not login to Deezer even though it says I am logged in I am not , Please fix this issue

Posted Fri 01 Oct 21 @ 4:50 am
Same issue is Australia

Posted Fri 01 Oct 21 @ 5:29 am
radiostyles wrote :
Ok after this so called update that was done , nothing was fixed still can not login to Deezer even though it says I am logged in I am not , Please fix this issue

It's not the update, and I doubt it's on the VDJ end of it
Best guess ATM is that Deezer has changed something

Posted Fri 01 Oct 21 @ 6:18 am
Just an idee : it may be due to the internet security certificate bug of the 09/30/21

Posted Fri 01 Oct 21 @ 6:31 am
Have tried to login this morning and still no fix, VirtualDJ said yesterday its Dezzers problem not theres so they can't fix which is a bit poor. I see there was a upgrade the VirtualDJ this morning whic I hoped was a fix but it seems nothing as changed. Very poor service me thinks

Posted Fri 01 Oct 21 @ 7:06 am
Deezer hat was geändert. da bin ich mir sicher

Posted Fri 01 Oct 21 @ 7:18 am
Deezer has jsut sprung back to life so all seems sorted. Hope its working for you guys too

Posted Fri 01 Oct 21 @ 8:11 am
all good this end thank goodness

Posted Fri 01 Oct 21 @ 8:22 am
87%