Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Latency - Page: 2
So it's an issue with your graphics card drivers in this case.

Just remember if you buy another sound card it will probably have the same issues as it's a PC problem.

Posted Sun 18 Jul 21 @ 9:12 pm
TVD UKPRO InfinityMember since 2007
kradcliffe wrote :
So it's an issue with your graphics card drivers in this case.

Just remember if you buy another sound card it will probably have the same issues as it's a PC problem.

not if it is the dated Denon asio driver, will see later

Posted Mon 19 Jul 21 @ 2:49 pm
If it's the ASIO driver then everyone would have issues. Are you doubly sure you have the corret driver installed for the controller?

Posted Mon 19 Jul 21 @ 2:58 pm
yes 100% the right ones from denon website. The trouble is so much has changed since the last driver update we all have different O/S updates etc, just a thought, but something odd going on today with it. Especially with wdf01000.sys

Posted Mon 19 Jul 21 @ 3:24 pm
Here's my current latency. Macbook Pro 16" i9 running Windows 10 Pro 10H2 in Bootcamp mode.

It's not my DJ machine but it also has very similar results.

Posted Mon 19 Jul 21 @ 3:38 pm
mine is low until i connect that mc7000. still got an mc6000, will try it on that. Wish i would have bought a mac now

Posted Mon 19 Jul 21 @ 3:42 pm
You could try configuring it with WASAPI and just delete the Denon ASIO entirely if you think that's the problem. You don't have to use those drivers.

Posted Mon 19 Jul 21 @ 3:52 pm
might try that too

Posted Mon 19 Jul 21 @ 3:52 pm
So running with Presonus, had on automix all day, so far so good, bit early to be confident, so we will see.

Posted Tue 20 Jul 21 @ 1:00 pm