Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: 2020 bug report - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I have a problem with virtual DJ 2020. I downloaded the software and anytime I try to install it is not installing a message comes in front of my screen. Am using but a 32bit system

Posted Mon 07 Oct 19 @ 5:11 am
user20291498 wrote :
a message

.....and what does this message say?

Posted Mon 07 Oct 19 @ 7:58 am
I am having the exact same display problems in 64 bit VDJ 2020. I have a Windows 10 P/C on a 64 bit system I switched back to 32 bit. This software has great potential but it is still not there yet. I would love to use the 64 bit version so I am patiently waiting.

Posted Mon 07 Oct 19 @ 9:45 pm
i sent a direct message to the tech team about this. I have an ASUS ROG 7th gen i7, 32gb ram, 2nvme's in raid with an Nvidia 1070m (fully updated) and windows 10 pro 1903 with latest patches. Same flickering issue in 32 and 64bit.

I'm also having an issue where i change settings (like removing cover flow) and skin, but every time i launch the software, it reverts to default settings and skin.

Posted Tue 08 Oct 19 @ 3:32 pm
I'm also getting the reversion to the default skin on startup, I use the V8 skin by Fruit.

Posted Mon 14 Oct 19 @ 7:20 pm
Do you have a second (older) VDJ installed, and are you switching to that one?

In another thread somewhere around, kradcliffe mentioned that 2020 was doing this, and I confirmed - but it was when having two installs on the same computer.

If you ran the old version after using the new one, then it would reset the new one when you went back to it.

Posted Mon 14 Oct 19 @ 7:35 pm
I have the 64 and 32 bit both installed, but no other instances of the 2 versions.

Posted Mon 14 Oct 19 @ 7:59 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)