Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Problems with Reloop Touch - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Johny Deejay wrote :
Did you solved all the problems with reloop touch controller, because I was planning to buy one, until I saw your posts...

I think the company behind the touch driver may have relexed the restrictions, because I didn't get an error on my second laptop when I tested it
But I haven't read anything official regarding it

Posted Mon 15 Jan 18 @ 5:16 pm
I had other problems. Not only a license issue.
Touch Onscreen Keyboard on the wrong display, etc....

Posted Mon 15 Jan 18 @ 5:51 pm
Wurlitzer.sk wrote :
I had other problems. Not only a license issue.
Touch Onscreen Keyboard on the wrong display, etc....

I remember...
I haven't had any of those, though

I did a short video with it when I first got it:

Posted Mon 15 Jan 18 @ 6:02 pm
Does anyone know how to activate the Touch screen without VDJ being open? When i boot on the controller the touch screen doesn't come on at all until I open VDJ. I would like to try this controller out with Traktor as well, but without the screen it's not nearly as nice as using it with VDJ. Did they intentionally make the screen only function-able with VDJ?

Posted Sat 27 Jan 18 @ 1:56 pm
It's just a screen. Your computer will treat it just like any second screen.

You could have Traktor on the screen by either setting up a clone of your main screen, or dragging Traktor on to the Touch screen - but it will be the normal Traktor GUI, not a secondary skin window designed specifically for that screen size or touch use.

VDJ differs from Traktor (and any other DJ software) in that it can run secondary 'windows' from the main skin.

Posted Sat 27 Jan 18 @ 2:12 pm
groovindj wrote :
It's just a screen. Your computer will treat it just like any second screen.

You could have Traktor on the screen by either setting up a clone of your main screen, or dragging Traktor on to the Touch screen - but it will be the normal Traktor GUI, not a secondary skin window designed specifically for that screen size or touch use.

VDJ differs from Traktor (and any other DJ software) in that it can run secondary 'windows' from the main skin.

Yes but I cant seem to get the screen to turn on without turning Virtual DJ on. If i just boot the controller i get a black screen. Windows dosn't seem to recognize it as another screen UNTIL i open Virtual DJ. If you know what im doing wrong please tell me so i can remedy this issue.

Posted Sat 27 Jan 18 @ 3:22 pm
maybe the video driver is locked for VDJ only they were very restrictive about the number of times it could be installed at the beginning maybe this was the compromise to allow it to be installed on multiple machines (locking it to VDJ only) after all it is a VDJ branded controller. No worse then what pioneer and serato do :-)

probably have to wait for somebody official to get a better answer though.

Posted Sat 27 Jan 18 @ 4:53 pm
I'm sorry but I'm in the dark here. How do you expect to see the software on your controller, unless VirtualDJ is open? Am I missing a feature here?

Posted Sat 27 Jan 18 @ 10:40 pm
A Man and His Music wrote :
I'm sorry but I'm in the dark here. How do you expect to see the software on your controller, unless VirtualDJ is open? Am I missing a feature here?

trying to figure out a way to use the controller with traktor without VDJ being open at the same time, so that i can drag traktor window to the Reloop's screen, but it seems a crucial part of the screen powering on is built into virtual dj.

Posted Sat 27 Jan 18 @ 11:21 pm

Hello. I bought a used Reloop Touch controller, the former owner he subscribed via your site by filling the form of unsubscription. Now I have tried to register myself and when I enter the code of the touch and virtual dj, he tells me that these codes are already used on another computer. Can you tell me how to register the touch controller license code on UPDD and have the license for Virtual Dj Pro? Thank you

Posted Tue 05 Feb 19 @ 12:47 pm
PhilWPRO InfinityMember since 2011
Licenses are not transferrable. You only bought the hardware, not the license.

Posted Tue 05 Feb 19 @ 3:07 pm
No, the Reloop Touch license is transferable - because although it's a full Pro license, it is tied to the controller (in that it checks sometimes if the controller is connected). I believe this was the first such license.
@user19139417 (you should change that to your preferred forum name) contact support for assistance with the license transfer.

Posted Tue 05 Feb 19 @ 6:00 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
@user19139417,
The serial for Pro (OEM) of Reloop Touch license seems properly registered to your Account, so not a VirtualDJ issue here.
If the registration issue is for the TouchBase (UPDD) license, then you will have to contact Reloop Support to get further instructions

Posted Wed 06 Feb 19 @ 12:27 am
PhilWPRO InfinityMember since 2011
Thanks, all. Sorry for confusing things.

Posted Wed 06 Feb 19 @ 2:20 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)