Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Stability of the MCX-8000 with VDJ ?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hello there. After being without djing for a while, I will come back to business soon. I am looking for a new controller to use it with VDJ. So the MCX-8000 caught my eye, but after reading for a while there is too many complains about latency, distortion, randomly freezes, etc.. but all the issues were with other software rather than VDJ. So my question is to MCX-8000 users: How stable it is the unit with VDJ? It worth to spend on that unit? or I should wait until VDJ can support completely the (other one that caught my sight) Pioneer RZX?

Any comment, suggestion or idea will be welcome.
Thanks,
Ricardo Medina

Posted Sun 26 Mar 17 @ 8:48 pm
I just bought the MCX-8000 unit about 3 weeks ago but have been so busy with other things I haven't really tested it out that long. I do love the unit but I don't want to speak too soon about it's stability. If DJing was my fulltime gig then I would have tested it more seriously before this. I don't remember hearing anything bad about it recently. One or two posts I read were people that didn't seem very adept to the unit and were written over a year ago. Have you been hearing newer reports of things going wrong?

Posted Sun 26 Mar 17 @ 11:01 pm
Yes at Denon's forum... but they didnt talk about VDJ, just Engine or Serato. So thats why my doubt grown.
Thanks for your reply!

Posted Mon 27 Mar 17 @ 1:19 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)