Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Denon mc7000 - glitch/pop sound when touching jog platter - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Neither on mine. All is good here.

Posted Mon 16 Jan 17 @ 4:24 pm
djxhalxPRO (OEM)Member since 2014
I just got a replacement from Denon for my previous unit and it works well with no such problem as before. Thanks for the support!

Posted Tue 31 Jan 17 @ 3:00 pm
I just bought a new Mc7000 this week and I am having the very same issues with the right platter not tracking. We are using VDJ8.2 from two different computers. I see that this issue may be a defect as a replacement unit resolved the problem.

Thanks for posting this issue and comments.

Posted Sun 29 Oct 17 @ 8:46 pm
been using my Mc7000 & VDJ 8 for sometyme now...with no problems...i doubt it's a VDJ problem.. i seen you kept saying it dont happen in serato over & over.. but then your lasts posts says denon sent you a new unit & the problem went away ? so this shows me it was not VDJ :-) DJ's are so quick to always point this out.. it works in Craprato but not VDJ

Posted Mon 30 Oct 17 @ 2:09 am
i have a similar problem with the denon mc7000 on mac book pro
vdj 8 updated
after maybe 10 to 15 the audio starts to distort, sometimes the control will freeze but the audio still works well using the onboard mixer(software control) then after 30mins running like that the audio gets distorted again. after replug it works again.
any 1 have a similar issue?
all other controlers work great sl2 sl3 ddjsx sx2 sz sz2 sb and mixtrack pro lol

Posted Wed 10 Jan 18 @ 6:55 am
irving23 wrote :
i have a similar problem with the denon mc7000 on mac book pro
vdj 8 updated
after maybe 10 to 15 the audio starts to distort, sometimes the control will freeze but the audio still works well using the onboard mixer(software control) then after 30mins running like that the audio gets distorted again. after replug it works again.
any 1 have a similar issue?
all other controlers work great sl2 sl3 ddjsx sx2 sz sz2 sb and mixtrack pro lol

As stated above the issue in this post was a faulty unit (probably with a grounding issue)

Posted Wed 10 Jan 18 @ 7:02 am
thanks for you'r input i forgot to mention its only with vdj in serato it works flawless.
any ideas?

Posted Wed 10 Jan 18 @ 7:08 am
i prefer vdj

Posted Wed 10 Jan 18 @ 7:09 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)