Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Browser Tweaks [Skin Tool] - Page: 2
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Yes, i see now... it should also affect the Create Skin button and the Save As text label... Will fix in a future update.

Posted Thu 03 Aug 17 @ 3:12 pm
Look great thanks

Posted Thu 03 Aug 17 @ 4:52 pm
AsTheDJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
The mac need some love.....LOL

Posted Thu 03 Aug 17 @ 9:49 pm
Hi, DJDad

thank You, very much for this tool, i really appreaciate it.

how can i change the size and color text of the automix "time remaining.. "

thx,
GK

Posted Tue 08 Aug 17 @ 4:35 pm
You can't (as far as I'm aware).

I was recently asking about changing the colour for a skin, but the info given didn't work.

FYI people have been asking about changing that particular text for a long time now.

It doesn't size with the rest of the browser text when the +/- buttons are used, and it's not accessible via the browser <color> options.

Posted Tue 08 Aug 17 @ 4:43 pm
GKAudiO DJ wrote :
Hi, DJDad

thank You, very much for this tool, i really appreaciate it.

how can i change the size and color text of the automix "time remaining.. "

thx,
GK
Funny you ask that because I was just trying last night lol

Posted Tue 08 Aug 17 @ 10:32 pm
i guess this works, i have change the toolbar font, not the color , but the size

GK

Posted Wed 09 Aug 17 @ 1:21 am
This is fantastic! Any thought into maybe building on to this so it's not just the browser area? Maybe being able to change all of the top elements as well? Then it would truly be an all in one skin builder and people could literally change their skins very very easily.

Posted Wed 09 Aug 17 @ 12:18 pm
I just tried the tool. Opened "Silversleek 3" and only selected "browser in a floating window". Saved with the suggested name and tried to activate the newly created skin.
Unfortunately I only get a message "impossible to open skin Silversleek 3 (Browser edit):Silversleek3N"

Posted Mon 21 Aug 17 @ 8:22 pm
visionz5 wrote :
This is fantastic! Any thought into maybe building on to this so it's not just the browser area? Maybe being able to change all of the top elements as well? Then it would truly be an all in one skin builder and people could literally change their skins very very easily.

+1

Posted Mon 21 Aug 17 @ 8:59 pm
Trying to update to the new version but the download link just says
"Sorry, the link you have used is not valid anymore."
:(

Posted Sat 26 Aug 17 @ 4:56 pm
Maybe the internet is broken, or the Atomix site has issues, because the images on the download pages which show the skins are not loading either.

Posted Sat 26 Aug 17 @ 4:59 pm
royvanmeel wrote :
I just tried the tool. Opened "Silversleek 3" and only selected "browser in a floating window". Saved with the suggested name and tried to activate the newly created skin.
Unfortunately I only get a message "impossible to open skin Silversleek 3 (Browser edit):Silversleek3N"

Will fix soon. In the meantime for Silversleek and other skins that offer a custom Browser Info view, disable the "Change Browser Colors and Fonts" if you only care to add a Browser on a floating window.

Posted Sun 27 Aug 17 @ 8:02 pm
djdad wrote :
"...........In the meantime for Silversleek and other skins that offer a custom Browser Info view, disable the "Change Browser Colors and Fonts" if you only care to add a Browser on a floating window."

Yes! This did the trick

Posted Thu 31 Aug 17 @ 6:01 am
Browser Tweaks has been updated to ver 3.1
Changelog:
  • Browser -> Plugin -> Knob Ring Fill is now supported (requires VirtualDJ Build 3856 or later)
  • Fix when skin uses <browserinfo> (e.g. with skin SilverSleek3)
  • Fix when skin uses image="" without file extension

Download link
http://www.virtualdj.com/plugins/index.html?addonid=80491

Posted Sat 02 Sep 17 @ 11:02 pm
SalexxPRO InfinityMember since 2010
Hello djdad,

thank You for this tool ! Very nice ! :-)

Best wishes

Posted Tue 26 Mar 19 @ 9:08 pm
how can I add floating sample windows and that each vetana has a different sampler bank

Posted Fri 26 Jul 19 @ 8:45 am
cómo puedo agregar ventanas de samples flotantes y que cada ventana tenga un banco de samples diferente

Mod
how can I add floating sample windows and that each window has a different sample bank

Please type in English in future.

Posted Fri 26 Jul 19 @ 8:46 am
djdad wrote :
Browser Tweaks has been updated to ver 3.1
Changelog:
  • Browser -> Plugin -> Knob Ring Fill is now supported (requires VirtualDJ Build 3856 or later)
  • Fix when skin uses <browserinfo> (e.g. with skin SilverSleek3)
  • Fix when skin uses image="" without file extension

Download link
http://www.virtualdj.com/plugins/index.html?addonid=80491

Why has the skin tool been removed?????? I don't get it.

Posted Fri 07 Jul 23 @ 2:57 am