Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Skin Builder - Page: 5
Thx now it works.

Posted Thu 25 Jul 19 @ 2:47 pm
J J ZrnPRO InfinityMember since 2019
Wow!..What can i say!...this is amazing!!...Now i can just have what i use on a regular basis at my finger tips without getting inundated with all these buttons..I can add more as i progress in knowledge ( i hope i do!..xD) at this, at my own pace, for my new hobby. I love being able to put the sections where they would be most beneficial for viewing based on my set up!. Thank you for this!

Posted Sat 12 Oct 19 @ 11:56 am
J J ZrnPRO InfinityMember since 2019
user19353655 wrote :
Wow!..What can i say!...this is amazing!!...Now i can just have what i use on a regular basis at my finger tips without getting inundated with all these buttons..I can add more as i progress in knowledge ( i hope i do!..xD) at this, at my own pace, for my new hobby. I love being able to put the sections where they would be most beneficial for viewing based on my set up!. Thank you for this!

My first one!!..has everything i need atm, with the size i need it..with room for more...it was so easy to use!!..thanks for making the ability to make my own with out needing to know programming!!

Posted Sat 12 Oct 19 @ 9:18 pm
Hello,

I have always used Skin Builder with great pleasure! However, I now have the following problem.

- I started work on another skin and wanted to make a change to a previous skin
- I read the manual, closed virtual dj and loaded the profile from the skin builder
- I then opened Virtual Dj, launched skin builder and it shows the empty start screen - no skin is loaded.

Please help!

Posted Wed 16 Oct 19 @ 12:30 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Had you saved the profile of that skin with Extractor ? If so, can you send me the file at babis@virtualdj.com , along with your settings.xml ?

Posted Wed 16 Oct 19 @ 1:02 pm
K0mixPRO InfinityMember since 2012
This is an amazing tool, I've just discovered it and wish I knew about it sooner. Thank you very much for developing and supporting it!

I think the mirror/clone feature may be broken though, when exported all the Deck B modules appear over Deck A, but shifted to the right slightly:

This happens regardless of the layout settings I select.

Windows 10 | VirtualDJ v8.4 b5681 | Skin Builder Extractor 4.0 | Skin Builder 2019-07-04

Posted Sun 03 May 20 @ 3:49 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
@K0mix, Please read my post right above yours and send me the files to check.

Posted Sun 03 May 20 @ 5:46 am
K0mixPRO InfinityMember since 2012
As you were. I came back today and it seems to have solved itself. Thanks for your response anyhow!

Posted Mon 04 May 20 @ 2:48 am
Hello

I wanted to know if you can make a skin for the "remote" using the skin builder

Posted Fri 12 Mar 21 @ 11:30 am

Huge shoutout to the creator of Skin Builder.
It took a few attempts to get correct, but this is the layout for my Numark Mixtrack Patinum FX.
I know the popular opinion now is that Mixer skins are cliche, but I found having the screen layout similirar helps during the beginner stages of my DJ'dom. :D

Posted Sat 07 Aug 21 @ 1:40 pm
Curious if anyone else is having an issue with all the modules disappearing when building a skin. It can drop them on the canvas but when I click on one of them to resize it everything disappears. Then I have to click settings and select Skin Builder again and all the elements show up again.

Also, is there an easy way to 1) only show the play/pause button and 2) not have it blink?

Posted Sun 05 Dec 21 @ 10:42 pm
I just finished my personal skin using the Skin Builder. But im having problems added Customized buttons. When i add one,,, i have to choose 2 buttons (which i would only like 1) and it seems to but both buttons on deck. I would like to just have one Button on the Screen sorta like the Master Volume Button. Any Help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Posted Thu 24 Mar 22 @ 11:27 pm
2ificControlleristMember since 2023
Hello everyone. I'm using Vdj as a studio tool and intend to create a minimalist non skeuomorphist skin as a software alternative for tape loops.

All links to the skin extractor are invalid. Can someone please update the link or pm me a version?

Is it now possible to create layouts with multiple decks ? I experimented with four jog wheels but they were just duplicate pairs.

I have some experience with image editing. Could duplicate decks etc be easily modified & reassigned by altering code in the text after its extracted ?

Posted Sun 29 Oct 23 @ 12:24 pm
dj lylianPRO InfinityStaffMember since 2006
Hello everyone,
The skin builder extractor is no longer available, how to recover it ?
Thanks

Posted Tue 12 Dec 23 @ 7:32 pm