Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Addons

Topic: Controller HD by DennYo - Page: 2
olufemi wrote :
tiagoadriao wrote :
olufemi wrote :
Hi Denny
Great skin. Only problem I have is that using my Pioneer DDJSZ I cannot do loop move except to move between hot cue points. Help in this would be appreciated
Thanks.

For workaround, I created a custom button to activate the wheel_mode loop_mode and then the jog wheel will behave as a loop mover

Thanks i figured it out. This is certainly the best skin Ive seen. Awesome !

I'm loving it too!

Posted Sun 06 Nov 16 @ 4:58 pm
Denny F. wrote :
@Also noticed when playing videos that if you drag an audio track to the deck it will sometimes enable video on the output screen. Has happened a couple of times tonight.

Sorry i don't understand the problem

When I am dragging a non video (mp3) track to the deck, the skin is sometimes thinking it's a video and activating the video window. Did it again last night a few times.

Posted Sun 06 Nov 16 @ 5:29 pm
ProfLeePRO InfinityMember since 2011
Controller HD is def a nice update.

I know some of the items below have already been reported but here is what I've found with my system:

1. Cant advance the track by clicking on the wave form.
2. Color Cue Points should be reflected on the PADs as in the Orange Juice skin.
3. Even on my 15inch Mac, some Icons in the transport section are squashed. See the POI and SNAP Icon next to the cue in my picture.

Having said that, Kudos to you Denny on doing a great job!

Posted Sun 06 Nov 16 @ 7:47 pm
DjHANJAPRO InfinityMember since 2015
Love the skin, Great job.

Just a little glitch noticed when using the 4cue-6custom option. In deck 1 it shows the cue info for hotcues 5,6,7 & 8 rather than 1,2,3 & 4. However the buttons function as 1,2,3 & 4 if that makes sense? It doesn't really affect how I would use it but thought I'd let you know. Have included screenshot showing the same track loaded in both decks.

Also is it possible to include the Remix name when the track is loaded in a deck?

Otherwise this skin is pretty much perfect, for me anyways.

Posted Thu 10 Nov 16 @ 4:46 am
DjHANJA wrote :
Love the skin, Great job.

Just a little glitch noticed when using the 4cue-6custom option. In deck 1 it shows the cue info for hotcues 5,6,7 & 8 rather than 1,2,3 & 4. However the buttons function as 1,2,3 & 4 if that makes sense? It doesn't really affect how I would use it but thought I'd let you know. Have included screenshot showing the same track loaded in both decks.

Also is it possible to include the Remix name when the track is loaded in a deck?

Otherwise this skin is pretty much perfect, for me anyways.

Sorry it's a bug.
bugfix comes soon.

Posted Fri 11 Nov 16 @ 12:20 pm
Hi Denny,

Would it be possible to make the BPM display swap with year when clicked and remember the setting in global variables?

Thank you.

Posted Sat 12 Nov 16 @ 2:22 am
Can you make the "On the One" beat markers red or make an option to change the colors??? That would be awesome DENNO. I got a screen shot.

Posted Mon 14 Nov 16 @ 6:29 pm
awesome

Posted Sun 20 Nov 16 @ 6:02 am
Love this skin

Posted Tue 22 Nov 16 @ 1:01 pm
Superb skin Denny, many thanks for all your hard work on this. I just have one ask. When you hover the pointer over the track wav next to the jog dials it doesn't show the tome where the pointer is. This does happen on other skins. Reason i love this is so i can see breaks in the music to allow me to mix and blend and know exactly what time the break happens. Not a major issue but i do use it. Many thanks for all your skins.

Posted Thu 24 Nov 16 @ 12:35 pm
rams1884 wrote :
Superb skin Denny, many thanks for all your hard work on this. I just have one ask. When you hover the pointer over the track wav next to the jog dials it doesn't show the tome where the pointer is. This does happen on other skins. Reason i love this is so i can see breaks in the music to allow me to mix and blend and know exactly what time the break happens. Not a major issue but i do use it. Many thanks for all your skins.

I report this issue too!

Posted Thu 24 Nov 16 @ 12:44 pm
djalfred66 wrote :
Love this skin

But it crashed after 3 hours usage...don't know the reason.

Posted Fri 25 Nov 16 @ 12:41 pm
Does anyone has crash issue on this skin? Mine crashed after 3 to 4 hours usage. I like his skin especially the hotcues number marker

Posted Fri 25 Nov 16 @ 12:43 pm
Been using it several times a week and no issues at all.

Posted Fri 25 Nov 16 @ 1:08 pm
ProfLeePRO InfinityMember since 2011
kradcliffe wrote :

When you have the chance, can you see if you can advance the live track via clicking on the wave form?

Posted Thu 01 Dec 16 @ 12:39 am
ProfLee wrote :
kradcliffe wrote :

When you have the chance, can you see if you can advance the live track via clicking on the wave form?

I have noticed this also Proflee. If there are cue points set on the track then I cannot advance the track on the waveform by clicking on it. If there are no cue points set then I can. Other than that I have to say it's an excellent skin and i use it on both my machines.

Posted Thu 01 Dec 16 @ 1:34 am
To be able to click on the wave to move the track you need to enable the skin option option SongposLine

Posted Thu 01 Dec 16 @ 9:35 am
kradcliffe wrote :
To be able to click on the wave to move the track you need to enable the skin option option SongposLine

Brilliant! Thanks for the info.

Posted Thu 01 Dec 16 @ 2:46 pm
Hi Denny

Ich poste hier auch noch einmal meine Fragen zu deinem Controller HD Skin.

Lässt sich die Schriftgröße außerhalb des Browserfenster (also der Rest) noch weiter vergrößern? (MacBook pro 13" und schlechte Augen ;-))

Beim Laden eines Titels überdeckt der "Zeiger / Arm auf dem Plattenteller" den BPM Wert (Version dunkler Arm auf weißem Teller).
Kann man den BPM Wert immer im Vordergrund anzeigen lassen?

Lassen sich die Farbeinstellungen der "Decks" ändern?

Gibt es einen Code für einen Custom Button, um die Sampler Bank direkt aufzurufen und verschwinden zu lassen?

Kann ich den "Namen" des CUE Punktes und die Zeit anzeigen lassen?

Fragen über Fragen ;-)

Der Skin ist übrigens wirklich gut!!! Respekt

Gruß
Maik

Posted Wed 11 Jan 17 @ 5:48 am
CueItUpPRO InfinityMember since 2014
Is it possible to make the MASTERDECK follow the live deck automatically like the default skin? I would prefer not to set it manually but can't seem to find a setting for that.

Thanks!

Posted Sun 29 Jan 17 @ 5:24 pm
33%