Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

For reporting any bug, questions or comment related to the latest version of VirtualDJ
(NOTE: VirtualDJ continuously updated, so many older topic on this forum are most probably already fixed in the current build)

If you need extended support, contact our Support Team.
Forum Guidelines  (*) The moderators hold the rights to move or modify posts in order to keep the discussions clear or to facilitate the search.
Topic: Live Broadcast Listening Problem?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

If I go to the Users Network I see that many times it reads that a user is broadcasting. I click on the link to listen and I get directed to their broadcast but I can never hear it. 95% of the time there is a connection error message that reads the DJ is not set up properly. The other 5% is that the page expired. Can it be that every single broadcaster is not set up and does not know it? I can broadcast and podcast and I can hear mine so I do not think the problem is on my end. I find it hard to believe that every single broadcaster is not set up properly and does not know it! So my question would be is this a bug or broadcaster error?

Posted Sat 27 Aug 16 @ 3:44 am


(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)