Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Latency Issues

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

So I have been using Virtual DJ Pro 7 for a while and it worked great. I recently started a livestream online so I can live stream online for people to hear. VirtualDJ didnt have an issue until just today, when I fired it up and noticed that whenever I load up a song, the sound delays. When I hit play, the scopes at the top move before the sounds come out (and some songs have an immediate beginning for it). So basically I have to hit play before I hear the first beat so that means I have to position it using the beatmatch (up top) to match the delaying sound. Is there a way to fix the problem because I don't wanna use VDJ8 as I have had crash problems with it. Also, VDJ has been pulling most of my CPU power lately (even on safe mode), so I dont know if that is the problem (doesn't seem to be because I do not have any apps except for my streaming apps open (same happens even when VDJ is closed). Does anyone PLEASE have a solution to fix that issue?

PC Specs:
ASUS P5KPL-CM Motherboard
Intel Pentium Dual Core E5200 (VDJ wasn't taking so much power off of it even though many apps were open before it did even with safe mode on)
KINGSTON 4GB RAM
AFTERMARKET Heatsink

P.S I tried changing the latency with safe mode on and off and still no sign. Any solutions will be accepted. Thanks
~DJ Kay, Soundlogik DJ Studios

Posted Wed 24 Aug 16 @ 12:16 am
For those reading this:
NVM I found the problem, but ran into another problem. So I am using VirtualDJ (and my PC in general) for a live stream, and I am running it through a software called Voice Meeter, I just realized to day that there is a dejay going into VoiceMeeter so I set the output back to Speakers (VIA HD Audio or my main out port on the back) but then no sound goes through the software (VoiceMeeter), which is fine because I know how to fix it.

Posted Thu 25 Aug 16 @ 9:35 pm
soundlogikUSA wrote :
I found the problem

Maybe you'd like to tell everyone what it was, so that others can benefit from your knowledge if they encounter the same issue.

Posted Fri 26 Aug 16 @ 12:35 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)