Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Video output blurred - Page: 2.95

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Where do you have the video window located when it is not full screen or minimized?
If this window is too small or not the right aspect ratio the preview window may be pixelated as it is just a representation of the actual video output

Posted Thu 01 Sep 16 @ 6:35 pm
If i right click on video window and minimize it, then click the video preview area, and then click video preview area again, the video window always comes up sized to about 160x27 on display 1, does not matter where or what size it was before and does not matter if bar,crop,or zoom. When I attempt to resize the small window it jumps to 160x50 first before normal sizing.

Not expected behavior at any rate.

Win 7 b3390

Posted Thu 01 Sep 16 @ 8:58 pm
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Can you post a screenshot of that?

Maybe I'm having the same issue but I'm not sure if I understood everything correct.

Posted Fri 02 Sep 16 @ 8:48 am
Using 1600x900 on display 2.

Here is another thing. When the video window is maximized, it has size of 1600x900, client size is also 1600x900 which is correct. If I size the video window smaller than maximized, and then right click and select display 2, it is maximized but client size is 1598x898. Still has the border on it.

For first problem, say video window is on my display 2 and maximized, video window and client size are at 1600x900. All good. Now right click on video window and select minimize. Although you can't see it, the size of the video window is now 160x27 and client area is 0x0.

Now click in the video preview area. The video window is destroyed. I assume it's size and position is saved at this time and has no notion that it should not be saving the minimized size of the video window. It should be saving the un-minimized state.

Now when you click in the video preview area again, the video window is recreated with size of 160x27 at position 0x0 which is on display 1. So you have this very tiny window. At first I did not even see it so was thinking it stopped coming up and then noticed it in upper left of display 1. Not sure what other screen shots to show.
small
.png" class="bb-img">

Posted Fri 02 Sep 16 @ 12:25 pm
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Okay, I have the same issue.... Sometimes.
Sometimes the video window opens with the correct size and position. Other times it will open as as small window at pos 0x0.

After reading your post I assume it is happening if you close VDJ while the video window is minimized.
After a restart of VDJ you get the small video window.
But I will check that.

Posted Fri 02 Sep 16 @ 2:03 pm
It happens if I close vdj and reopen or when I re-click the video preview area while still open.

Posted Fri 02 Sep 16 @ 2:48 pm
newmskiHome userMember since 2005

Posted Thu 13 Oct 16 @ 4:13 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)