Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Addons

Topic: Remote Screen
kaleoPRO InfinityMember since 2003

Posted Tue 05 Jul 16 @ 6:45 am
Is there a Manual?

Edit: I viewed your youtube video. I had to extract the tablet skins first, and now they work.

Cheers...

Posted Tue 05 Jul 16 @ 7:41 am
DjSteveAU wrote :
Is there a Manual?

Edit: I viewed your youtube video. I had to extract the tablet skins first, and now they work.

Cheers...

hello, what's the link to the youtube video

Posted Tue 05 Jul 16 @ 4:07 pm

Posted Tue 05 Jul 16 @ 4:52 pm
Any word on a Android version? Android tablets are lower cost than Ipads Thanks

Posted Sat 27 May 17 @ 2:48 am
The Remote is already available for Android systems.

This thread is about a remote skin. Skins are not system specific. They should work on either remote.

Posted Sat 27 May 17 @ 9:24 am
@kaleo, Thank you! Nice Work!
I have a problem:
If i Load "Remote Screen Deck LR 1024x768 Dev1.zip" on my IPad, i get a blank skin on my Ipad Device.
If load an other skin for example Remote Screen Deck LR 1024x768 Dev2.zip it looks good. I removed the app and installed it again, but no solution...
Any thoughts ?

See Screenshot...
THX

Posted Thu 01 Jun 17 @ 8:50 pm
vdv)g&sPRO InfinityMember since 2017
best it is possible to remote screens from 1 of the 2 tablets to run so that the micro usb cable on the other side. because now I have to take off the cable during transportation thanks in advance

Posted Thu 24 Aug 17 @ 9:55 pm
Download button not working....Please help!

Posted Fri 08 Feb 19 @ 3:16 pm
You need a license to download this plugin.

Posted Fri 08 Feb 19 @ 3:20 pm
DJNombePRO InfinityMember since 2009
Hi! on last virtual dj version how we can use this remote skin? is not appear on remote skins list.

Posted Wed 29 Mar 23 @ 6:18 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
The skin contains several zip skins, so once you install from Extensions, you need to open the /Remoteskins folder and extract the Remote Scree.zip to the same folder (will add a few zip files) then you can select from VDJ Interface tab

Posted Wed 29 Mar 23 @ 7:06 pm