Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.1 Technical Support

Topic: 2 videoForceFullscreen=1 bugs

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

This one was already mentioned but with no feedback on it. Takes about 20 seconds or less to check it.

1) videoForceFullscreen = 1
2) run any video effect
3) ctrl+alt+del and bring up task manager

After step 3 above, the VDJ user interface is now entirely gray meaning drawing has stopped and only way out is end process. I asked Adion if he could repeat this. Happens here every time.

This next one I just discovered.

1) videoForceFullscreen=1
2) clicking in the master video area causes skin user interface to go gray but comes back normal

If you activate a video effect or visualization effect, and then click on master video area things start to get really strange. The display will freeze on the second monitor first. Then multiple clicks on the master video area do nothing to bring it back. You can use some combination of deactivating the effect and clicking on master video area to eventually bring it back but that may be effect dependent. Just play around with it to see what I mean.

Using videoForceFullscreen = 1 is very useful to eliminate tearing and is faster than window mode but it needs to work and the 2 bugs above should be simple fixes.

Posted Thu 10 Dec 15 @ 8:58 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
I can confirm the bug, but can't give an estimate for a fix yet.

Posted Sat 12 Dec 15 @ 8:16 am
Did you check both problems?

Posted Sat 12 Dec 15 @ 5:36 pm
was this ever fixed?

Posted Thu 16 Jun 16 @ 2:32 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)