Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Mac Mini - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Behold!!!

My rig is supported by a Ultimate Support keyboard stand allowing me to stand up a play which is ergonomic and a more energetic experience for the customer. Notice the X32 Rack console neatly tucked under the Ddj-sz. This rack is packed with effects such a as Eq, Bbe type processors, compressors, real time analyzes. This unit is remote controlled via wifi from my IPad. I also have the expansion digital snake output called an SD8. This allows me to send and receive eight descrete channels of audio 330 feet or 1000 meters to me speakers via one thin cat5 (ethernet) cable. I can be located next to the head table while my speakers are on the opposite side of the dance floor. In this configuration I can still connect 16 input and outputs for fill speakers located close to me. Routing programming and processing sound is a breaze in the X32 rack.[/quote]

Posted Sun 29 Nov 15 @ 7:20 pm
Can a moderator help align the images properly or delete them so I can re upload. Believe it or not I don't use forums a lot. The image were correct in my iPad and not sure why they uploaded like that.

Posted Mon 30 Nov 15 @ 5:34 am
SledderPRO InfinityMember since 2015
Hi guys I've purchased a mac mini with a view to doing videos. I was concerned with possible issues with hdmi to my tvs and monitor. Looking for advice please on cable set up to computer monitor and tvs plus any known issues. Thanks in advance

Posted Sat 03 Dec 16 @ 4:57 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)