Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: MoveTo Not working

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

ProfLeePRO InfinityMember since 2011
Hi everyone-

I've posted this in another thread but first time posting this is here. The Files Operations MoveTo command in VDJ8 doesn't work on the Mac. I'm running the latest build on a MBP with Retina, was using Maverick, now using El Capitan.

This feature stopped working once before but was then restored in one of the previous builds but no no longer functions. Can any one confirm or deny.

Posted Thu 12 Nov 15 @ 3:09 am
Update: The devleopment Team is aware of the issue and is awating a fix.

Posted Sat 14 Nov 15 @ 12:31 am
dcomoPRO InfinityMember since 2012
I started to see this issue re-appear in recent builds, however intermittently.

Posted Mon 16 Nov 15 @ 1:59 pm
dcomo wrote :
I started to see this issue re-appear in recent builds, however intermittently.

Still not fixed as of yet, Nov 24, 2015

Everything else is rock solid for me.

Posted Wed 25 Nov 15 @ 12:36 am
It has to be fixed now. I spent hours last night using that function on my mac and latest VDJ8 and worked fine

Posted Mon 07 Dec 15 @ 1:07 am
DJ Andrew Ryan wrote :
It has to be fixed now. I spent hours last night using that function on my mac and latest VDJ8 and worked fine

Hmmm, I just tried it again today and it's not working for me. I'm using the latest build 2587.1086

My Mac is a MBPro w/Retina Display running El Capitain. Had the same issue with Mavericks.

What Mac are you using?

I think I'll try again on my Other Mac which is NOT a Retina.

Posted Mon 07 Dec 15 @ 2:05 am
It could be an El captain bug.. I see... Im using Yosemite 2011 Mac... Well hopefully they get this fixed for you They move fast

Posted Mon 07 Dec 15 @ 2:12 am
dcomoPRO InfinityMember since 2012
Lee this had gotten away from me a bit. I'll test on my own gear for you tomorrow.

Posted Mon 07 Dec 15 @ 2:17 am
dcomo wrote :
Lee this had gotten away from me a bit. I'll test on my own gear for you tomorrow.

Yeah I'm hoping. It's been a while now.

That's the way it works though. The one feature you need ends up being the one with a quirk. I use MoveTo often to manage my music so I'm at a little disadvantage for the last few months having to CopyTo, Delete, CopyTo the other way and then delete yet again.

Oh well.

:-)

Posted Mon 07 Dec 15 @ 2:20 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)