Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Win 7 - VDJ 8 Beta build 2454 - VDJ application hang in automix - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

DHoudePRO InfinityMember since 2009
As a side note, I am running Spout 2.04 (latest) and got the plug in from that install folder. Not from VDJ

Posted Fri 09 Oct 15 @ 6:17 pm
Several rounds of testing and 7 hrs straight of playback tonight. Automix does not crash with AOV set to Telly Media on Beta 2483. So it is between Spout Receiver (with no input, so black screen) and Automix.

Posted Sat 10 Oct 15 @ 3:38 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Could you do another try with build 2500?

Posted Tue 13 Oct 15 @ 4:45 am
Sure, I am running 2500 now. I am also going to test a Console version of Spout Receiver too. I just got those files today. I will also keep an eye on the video ram with GPU Z. Hopefully we track it down!

I need to wait until tomorrow morning, due to commitments tonight. But if you can think of anything else I can do, let me know. I will check here before I start.

Posted Fri 16 Oct 15 @ 1:21 pm
I can crash build 2500 too. I could not get a screen shot as it was really locked hard, then GPU Z closed. I reopened it and I only have 923 meg used out of 6 gig video ram. I am working on doing it again and I will take a good photo of everything (including Spout console results) this time. Happened fast so I hope I can knock that out quick.

Posted Sat 17 Oct 15 @ 1:20 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)