Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Beta Builds Regression Bugs

Topic: BUILD 2398 - Page: 1

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

-Master VU meter reflects master_balance
-Fake Master no longer affects master volume
-Fix video slideshow not progressing to next videos when duration is set to full
-when controller is defined with 1x1 sample pads, the selected sample (sampler_select) is highlighted on the skin
-cda audio track always reloaded to ensure correct file when inserting a new cd
-new VDJScript command 'browsed_file_rename' to rename the currently selected file in the browser
-new VDJScript command 'browsed_file_analyze' to (re)analyze the currently selected file(s) in the browser
-new VDJScript command 'reanalyze' to reanalyze a file loaded on a deck
-'No 3/4' option added to Loop Roll to skip the 3/4 loop roll when using the slider parameter
-new setting quantizeLoop (VDJScript quantize_loop) adjusts loop positions to snap to a quantized grid position
-new setting quantizeSetCue (VDJScript quantize_setcue) adjusts the setting of cue points to snap to a quantized grid position
-setting smartCueQuantize renamed to globalQuantize
-Fix incorrect aspect ratio on some wmv's
-Fix potential crash in sound config window

Posted Wed 12 Aug 15 @ 8:26 pm
AsTheDJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Sand box is now off...its not on beat.. mac.OSX 10.9.2 / 2.6Ghz i7/ 8Gb RAM.png

Posted Wed 12 Aug 15 @ 9:05 pm
-cda audio track always reloaded to ensure correct file when inserting a new cd

Thanks at least it works (unload deck before loading)

Been playing with it back and forth and strange things are happening with the WAVE form (try it yourself, keep an eye on the waveform). Have yourself 3-4 cd and just swapping it (just loading and playing).

Keep an eye on the first loaded deck too. When you load the second deck with a second CD, the WAVE form from deck one while playing it, changes to the second WAVE from deck 2.

WAVE forms for this is not acting correctly (but at least it plays the right music, for me that's good enough)

Posted Wed 12 Aug 15 @ 9:32 pm
-Fix incorrect aspect ratio on some wmv's

Can we have vdj remember the zoom setting on a per file basis??
(I know its not a regression bug but it'll help get around any future problems with aspect ratios)

Posted Wed 12 Aug 15 @ 11:27 pm
i cant stay logged in, some how this beta doesnt recognize my user ID and my licenses

Posted Wed 12 Aug 15 @ 11:37 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Not related to any build. Its server related and we are working on it.
For now, you just need to login almost every time you start VDJ (which is not the end of the world :P ) and no issue for those who will use VDJ offline.

Posted Wed 12 Aug 15 @ 11:53 pm
No you dont understand, its telling me that i dont have a licence and acts as VIrtual dj Home, wich stops the music evry 15 or so minutes to remind me to buy a license so I can use my controllers.

Posted Wed 12 Aug 15 @ 11:57 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
As djdad said above, there are some issues with license verification at the moment. It's being worked on urgently.

Posted Thu 13 Aug 15 @ 12:01 am
and how did i got this beta if i have unchecked the option to receive betas on my vdj account?

Posted Thu 13 Aug 15 @ 12:02 am
You probably have the betabuilds option enabled in your software settings.

Posted Thu 13 Aug 15 @ 12:03 am
ok thanks SBDJ I hope this gets fixed ASAP because i need to organice and practice for the weekend.

Posted Thu 13 Aug 15 @ 12:04 am
It should be resolved now.

Posted Thu 13 Aug 15 @ 12:08 am
yes, all good now thanks!

Posted Thu 13 Aug 15 @ 12:16 am
I should have posted in this thread instead of in the other forum.

All builds after 2369 are no good for me. Drag track to deck no longer works (Yes I know I can right click and load to deck but I liked being able to drag tracks to decks).

My major issue though is that waveforms no longer shows the peaks on each deck aligning when I sync the tracks (which is off by a considerable amount when I hit my cue points). The syncing seems off by several miliseconds. I can compensate by adjusting my ASIO latency but it's not the ideal and if I try to match the waveforms peaks from either deck then they are out of sync.

Posted Thu 13 Aug 15 @ 8:32 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

Posted Thu 13 Aug 15 @ 8:42 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
The new browsed_file scripts are working fine, but wouldn't

browsed_file_context "file operations/delete"
be a better route? as then all (or most) context options could be accessed via script.

Posted Fri 14 Aug 15 @ 5:57 am
pseftPRO InfinityMember since 2009
djdad wrote :
For now, you just need to login almost every time you start VDJ (which is not the end of the world :P ) and no issue for those who will use VDJ offline.

is this going to affect me with an older build? build 2325?

Posted Fri 14 Aug 15 @ 8:05 am
freppaPRO InfinityMember since 2002
Problem with startup, didnt start at all for me so I went back to 2378

Posted Fri 14 Aug 15 @ 8:28 am
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
locodog wrote :
The new browsed_file scripts are working fine, but wouldn't

browsed_file_context "file operations/delete"
be a better route? as then all (or most) context options could be accessed via script.

+1 For this....

pseft wrote :
djdad wrote :

is this going to affect me with an older build? build 2325?

Should be fixed afaik.
But yes, every build would be affected.

Posted Fri 14 Aug 15 @ 9:04 am
My major issue though is that waveforms no longer shows the peaks on each deck aligning when I sync the tracks (which is off by a considerable amount when I hit my cue points). The syncing seems off by several miliseconds. I can compensate by adjusting my ASIO latency but it's not the ideal and if I try to match the waveforms peaks from either deck then they are out of sync.

Posted Fri 14 Aug 15 @ 11:15 am
61%