Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Beta Builds Regression Bugs

Topic: BUILD 2378 - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

When I tried to drag a karaoke file (cdg) to a deck it opened a "SaveTrackEdit" dialog box. I never saw this issue prior to this release. Loading to the decks using the controller buttons or right clicking and using the Load On >Deck options work fine. Please advise.

Posted Wed 05 Aug 15 @ 6:51 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
You dropped the file onto the video preview window, thus engaging the video linking functionality.

If you're using a non default skin, then you could ask the skin author to update this by extending their dropzone.

Posted Wed 05 Aug 15 @ 7:07 pm
SBDJ wrote :
You dropped the file onto the video preview window, thus engaging the video linking functionality.

If you're using a non default skin, then you could ask the skin author to update this by extending their dropzone.

Gotchya, Thanks.

Posted Wed 05 Aug 15 @ 7:25 pm
Hi guy's when you finish with bugs priorities ,try to look at bpm counters ,analyzing tracks ,matching properly the grid sometimes waves are in sync visually on the screen, but by the ear, beat's are not matched , I can adjust it with the pitch up and down ,when I make manual adjustment sound's fine but on the screen waves are not matched ? it's mostly happened with the deep house commercial music try by your self . just to let you know !

Posted Wed 05 Aug 15 @ 8:38 pm
nicholas123 wrote :
Hi guy's when you finish with bugs priorities ,try to look at bpm counters ,analyzing tracks ,matching properly the grid sometimes waves are in sync visually on the screen, but by the ear, beat's are not matched , I can adjust it with the pitch up and down ,when I make manual adjustment sound's fine but on the screen waves are not matched ? it's mostly happened with the deep house commercial music try by your self . just to let you know !

Beat Grid outta phase set it in the BPM editor.

Posted Wed 05 Aug 15 @ 9:59 pm
Djratedxxx919 Tried but very hard to adjust that ,you must be very lucky ! happened before same track has not been calculated the same ,beat grid all over the place ? I have to reanalyze track again , this sometimes resolving the problem !
what i think ? is to do with calculating the track ,bpm,grid and happening a lot with deep house music ...

Posted Thu 06 Aug 15 @ 2:31 pm
my waves are shaky with this build

Posted Fri 07 Aug 15 @ 8:58 pm
djsampamix wrote :
my waves are shaky with this build

Check your skin fps setting. Try 30 or higher..
Ive had problems dragging waves to beatmix when zoomed out too far sound became sketchy.. Fixed by zooming back in a bit..

Posted Sat 08 Aug 15 @ 5:26 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)