Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Sound out of sync

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

jamesv1PRO InfinityMember since 2009
Since the last update I have had a problem with the scratch and vu displays being out of sunc with the music, probably about a second or so. This is not a computer related error as it happens on every machine I have vdj8 installed on: This was never an issue until the last few days.

Using an up to date PC or laptop running the latest versions, and updates, of Windows 8.

Has anyone else had this problem and is there a solution?

Posted Tue 28 Jul 15 @ 5:13 pm
Same. I have rolled back to 2369 until it's fixed.

Posted Thu 13 Aug 15 @ 8:08 pm
SlutzkyPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Same Here..

Posted Thu 13 Aug 15 @ 11:58 pm
LudekPRO InfinityMember since 2005
The same problem. Waves are in sync visually on the screen, but by the ear, beat's are not matched. Please fix it.

Posted Fri 14 Aug 15 @ 12:23 am
djmrmcPRO InfinityMember since 2009
I tested this out too just now (b2398) on a test machine at home and can confirm the same issue.

Some tracks load up correctly but as soon as I cue them or create a hot cue or delete the hot cue the audio that is heard does not match the scratch wave. It's definitely out. Other tracks are out soon as they're loaded to. Re analysing the song also doesn't correct it. I filmed a short video if it will help?

I used v2369 at work only a few hours before and I am pretty sure everything was as normal.

Posted Fri 14 Aug 15 @ 8:45 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
team is working on that.
What happens if you change pitchquality setting to 1 ?

Posted Fri 14 Aug 15 @ 9:07 pm
espepePRO InfinityMember since 2009
djdad wrote :
team is working on that.
What happens if you change pitchquality setting to 1 ?

Same issue ,even if I set pitch quality 1 o 2 is the same, out of sync, the only setting working good is pitchquality on "0" but have some glitches which ruin the quality of the song.

Posted Fri 28 Aug 15 @ 2:08 am
Issue present with the latest beta build 2425 ?

Posted Fri 28 Aug 15 @ 3:23 am
espepePRO InfinityMember since 2009
djdad wrote :
Issue present with the latest beta build 2425 ?

This issue aways there but I thought was normal until I see these this guys complaining,I use timecode vinyl in my Hercules rmx, I tried change many things like example latency in diferent settings but at the end the problem Coming from this set up of filter.

Posted Fri 28 Aug 15 @ 3:32 am
Then probably, you are talking of a different issue and not the regression bug which should have been fixed.
Please start a new thread and provide all the information you can abut your issue.

Posted Fri 28 Aug 15 @ 3:44 am
As I do weddings, I rarely beatmatch club type music these days. However, last night I went to beatmatch two tunes together and had this sync issue.

I'm running the PC version on a bootcamped MBP with the latest Public Build 2378.

Haven't tried the latest version as I won't risk using Beta versions at weddings.

I've returned to Build 2369 for now.

Posted Sun 30 Aug 15 @ 7:16 am
Here too i have been noticing...i am using the latest 2425 beta

Posted Sun 30 Aug 15 @ 10:52 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)