Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Addons

Topic: Freestyler Command Converter

Posted Wed 24 Jun 15 @ 5:32 pm
I cant seem to get this to work. I click import and select the database, but nothing shows in the window. Any idea what I am doing wrong?

Posted Sat 05 Sep 15 @ 10:59 pm
It is looking at the database because it says 0 songs geladen which I think means 0 songs loaded but I dont know why.

Posted Sat 05 Sep 15 @ 11:47 pm
New version of Freestyler Command Converter is approved and in download area available.
Issue solved: Database entries with no tags e.g. Author, Titel etc. will prevent to load any entry into the converter tool.

Thomas

Posted Fri 18 Sep 15 @ 9:06 am
Hi Thomas

I've downloaded and tried the application by opening both my old and new database files:
Old file is in the root folder of the drive: F:\VirtualDJ Local Database v6.xml (database file used by VDJ7)
New file is in F:\VirtualDJ\database.xml (VDJ2020 database file)

If I "Import" the old DB file the status bar displays "21420 Songs geladen.", but no songs are displayed. If I uncheck "Ansicht" - "Nur Freestyler Songs" the songs are listed, but if I click on any of the songs in the list "Lange" displays the time, but it is incorrect e.g. 544m:00s and the "Titel" displays the full path to the song, which is also incorrect. All the other fields displays "n/a". So I think the program does not read in the data correctly.

If I "Import" the new DB file, it just displays "0 Songs geladen." in the status bar - nothing else.

Please advise

Thank you
Adriaan

Posted Wed 20 May 20 @ 9:09 am
Is this plugin still available? I can't find it in the addon section in my VirtualDJ Pro

Posted Fri 08 Jul 22 @ 9:26 am