Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: VDJ 8 and El Capitan - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

has anyone updated there mac to EL Capitan and useing NS7FX

Posted Wed 25 Nov 15 @ 5:52 pm
As for a DJ and Macs, Why would anyone even be interested in upgrading their DJ Macs if everything is working Flawless? Im on Yosemite with the latest VDJ8 and works so well.. my Mac is a dedicated DJ machine so maybe that's different for me but the need to Upgrade to El Captain on a DJ machine just doesn't make sense ...

Posted Mon 07 Dec 15 @ 1:10 am
Unfortunately I purchased a new macbook pro the other day in hopes to replacing old betsy (07 macbook).. However when I tried running a test with VDJ8 and my MIxdeck, I found it wasn't responding. Numarks website states they haven't come out with an updated driver as of October 2015. Still waiting to hear news.

I can't go back to yosemite because El capitan is the only version on this macbook.. guess its back to old betsy until Numark develops a new driver.

Posted Tue 15 Dec 15 @ 2:35 am
My serial number is pulling up invalid every time I try to register for VDJ! HELP!

Posted Sat 02 Jan 16 @ 12:35 am
Hi Everybody,

Question - Using VDJ 7 w/ Denon HC4500. Upgraded to El Capitan over the weekend and noticed that the sound card will not work. It seems to be an issue with El Capitan and the HC4500 I believe. When I go to Applications > Utilities >Audio Midi Setup the 4500 is recognized but everything is disabled and "greyed out". VDJ 7 continues to recognize the 4500 and no problem with the midi function, everything works besides the sound card. Anyone having this problem?

For the record, I also tried using VDJ 8 (have both installed) and having the same issue with 8.

Any input and help would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers,

Posted Sun 07 Feb 16 @ 4:46 pm
Can I switch to El Captain now i'm running VDJ 8 Pro with Numark Mixdeck? Installed it in the past VDJ 8 would not run had to revert back to Yosemite. and I make to switch now?

Posted Mon 08 Feb 16 @ 7:13 pm
I have a mac OS X el Capitan 10.11.3. I cannot get the numark mixdeck to recognize the device. It loads the songs, but will not play the song. I have a gig Friday and need this updates ASAP. Please help if anyone else has had this issue. I have tried everything that I know to do. I am running VDJ 7.0.4. My HP laptop works just fine, but would prefer to use my mack since I just bought it for this.

Posted Tue 22 Mar 16 @ 2:12 am
hpage3PRO InfinityMember since 2012
I made the mistake of also upgrading to El Capitan I am running a Numark NS6 with VDJ 7.4.7.pro .I run my system with a usb cable coming out of the MacBook Pro (MBP) and going into my Allen & Heath Zed22FX audio mixer's USB port. It was giving me a high quality of sound output into my speakers with no background noise at all when I used Yosemite and the one previous to that. My settings in config are inputs none,external mixer,usb codecs and 2 sound cards. Now I am getting a very poor quality sound consisting of static and distorted music coming out of my speakers. I tried a brand new Allen & Heath Zed 6010FX mixer and brand new usb cables to eliminate those potential causes. That didn't work. Took my MBP to the mac store and had it tested and the usb ports checked. Everything was up to spec.

I can work around this using a Y cable from the headphone jack of the MBP into the stereo inputs of my audio mixer but the sound quality still isn't as good as when I use the usb routing above. I am open to any and all help. As a test I closed out of vdi and opened iTunes and was able to input via usb not my mixer with great sound quality. Somebody must know what is going on and how to fix it.? I love VDJ 7.4.7 pro and want to continue using it. Thanks

Posted Wed 20 Apr 16 @ 2:23 am
I am glad that I am Holding on my Temptation to upgrade to El Pasino or Captain or Capitan....Yosemite just Rocks for me :-)

Posted Wed 20 Apr 16 @ 10:43 pm
Young be 215 wrote :
has anyone updated there mac to EL Capitan and useing NS7FX

Hi I have and now my VDJ 8 will not respond anymore on my MAC BOOK pro.... I do not know what to do!!!

Posted Tue 12 Jul 16 @ 9:51 pm
Hi Guys!

I upgraded my MAC to El capitan even though I was told that there are no issues with it and VDJ 8... well, my VDJ 8 will no longer respond, it won't even open anymore... Anyone has the same problem ??

Posted Tue 12 Jul 16 @ 9:54 pm
Any word on why Numark NS6 can not be recognized by VDJ 8 Pro? I have installed the Numark NS6_3.3.7 driver but no luck. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks! My Mac is a MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2015) using OS X El Capitan.

Posted Tue 19 Jul 16 @ 10:40 pm
i have mixtrack controller i be work 3 month i will get it fix the best i can but i don't have software CD's i buy Numark MixTrack for $25.00 off friend i ask him do he have the disc for software so i can install but he say no he lost are his friend get it but it be away i have be at house it be since 2010 wen i buy that Controller it be since long i have be work try to get the install DJ Software in for a long time but keep try to get it will work im DJ good dam DJ i won't to change my life so i make big money i have both Virtual DJ 8 and 7 but i need serial number for VIRTUAL DJ 7 so try see use it but i can't but i don't where is the serial number at it say (21)N31107191142157 OF the back of the Controller (P.S.please help find serial number or Software CD's i will buy it are help find new Controller some my price.)

Posted Wed 27 Jul 16 @ 7:47 pm
Black Schroeder wrote :
My serial number is pulling up invalid every time I try to register for VDJ! HELP!

this Jacob Brown AKA DJ GMaN me 2 dude everytime i put in it say somethem why i need help to

Posted Wed 27 Jul 16 @ 7:50 pm
I have a mid 2010 MBP running OSX El Capitan 10.11.6 with VirtualDJ 8.2 b3324 coupled with a Denon MC6000 Mk2.

Everything works fantastic.

As it's a 2010 MBP I've updated the OSX through Snow Leopard, Lion, Mountain Lion, Mavericks, Yosemite and finally El Capitan. The one I had lots of trouble with was Yosemite, was almost unusable because it was so slow. El Capitan is working excellent for me.

Posted Wed 27 Jul 16 @ 8:23 pm
The USB light on the NS7II does not TURN ON once the NS7II is power up and connected to the computer.

Posted Mon 09 Jan 17 @ 7:45 pm
The USB light on the NS7II does not TURN ON once the NS7II is power up and connected to the computer.

Posted Mon 09 Jan 17 @ 7:46 pm
Let me try

Posted Sun 24 Nov 19 @ 12:24 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)