Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: VirtualDJ Remote v.8 - for iOS and Android - Page: 14

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

and autoBPM Match is NO

Posted Mon 21 Sep 15 @ 5:05 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Which 'mix' button do you press exactly?

Posted Mon 21 Sep 15 @ 5:09 pm
Adion, this button. (green Arrow)

Posted Mon 21 Sep 15 @ 5:27 pm
I don't think it's ever been explained what that button actually does.

I think the code for it is "mix_and_load_next" which would imply it follows the settings you have for automix?

Posted Mon 21 Sep 15 @ 5:31 pm
I do not know if that resolves the problem.In stoppage can be adjusted only keyboard

Posted Mon 21 Sep 15 @ 7:20 pm
That mix now button matches the pitch, that is what it is designed to do. I too would love to change that to simply mix into the next song and move the crossfader both video and audio.

Posted Mon 21 Sep 15 @ 10:17 pm
discobrian24
So this is not good news :(

Posted Mon 21 Sep 15 @ 11:03 pm
I think it can be changed as it is controlled by the skin I do believe. For that I do not know what to change, but I would love to know.

Posted Tue 22 Sep 15 @ 1:06 am
I hope that someone will have the solution, for thus it is remote for me Unusable.

Posted Tue 22 Sep 15 @ 7:27 am
Can we add the ability to move and or remove files in the automix list?? I love being able to scroll load and play just wish files could be moved/removed.

Posted Tue 22 Sep 15 @ 8:33 pm
I'm not using this any more, but has anyone looked in to the Android bug (posted earlier in the thread) where if you press the back button on the browser screen it freezes the app and you need to restart it. Pressing back on the player screen goes back to desktop as it should.

This happened on both the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and the Samsung Tab S 8.4

Can any other Android users confirm this bug exists as fixing it will be to the benefit of others.

I will also post this in the bug forum in case it gets missed here.

Posted Wed 23 Sep 15 @ 7:26 pm
I don't have an Android device to test this. But are you saying it still exists in the current builds.

Posted Wed 23 Sep 15 @ 10:40 pm
It existed last week before I removed the app. Seems more of an issue of how the app reacts with Android rather than a problem with the Virtual DJ exe, and since the app hasn't been updated it will still be there.

Pachn has confirmed he has the same issue in the bug report forum, but what I never noticed is that the screen goes black (which I thought was it crashing) but still accepts commands. Weird.

Posted Thu 24 Sep 15 @ 9:34 am
Will there be any updates coming up for the app?

Really keen to find out if, in the near future, we will have the ability to edit our playlists.

Will there need to be specific verbs added to vdj before is can be achieved? Or is the app controlling vdj using a different protocol?

Posted Mon 12 Oct 15 @ 10:00 pm
Hello. Thus I lists the names of VDJ Remote. Have someone idea how to remove or repair? Thanks for your help

Posted Thu 15 Oct 15 @ 10:51 pm
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
This is a known bug with the latest iOS version.
A fix will hopefully be available soon.

Posted Fri 16 Oct 15 @ 9:35 am
PachN wrote :
This is a known bug with the latest iOS version.
A fix will hopefully be available soon.

Thank you very much for information!

Posted Fri 16 Oct 15 @ 10:04 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
I believe a new build has been pushed so will be available once Apple approves it.

Posted Fri 16 Oct 15 @ 12:40 pm

Hello everybody
There is a problem for me. Vdj 8/ android .
Does not want to function properly the VIRTUALDJ REMOTE V8
There is not wave displa and there is not video display. The rest of the good one
Wifi contack 150 Mb/s ruter. (may little be the velocity?)

Posted Wed 18 Nov 15 @ 12:39 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Video display is not supported on the remote. Waveforms are however - what Android device are you using?

Posted Wed 18 Nov 15 @ 3:05 pm
100%