Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: played cue value visibilities.

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

madlenmPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Hello,
I would like to get rid off information about the position of the already played cues from hot cues windows. Lets make visible only positive values and hide negative ones.
Syntax for example is format="%PBfromcue1" . Is it possible to add codition for visibility of this value ?
I hope somebody of skilled guys will find some time for solution and answer. Thanx a lot.

Posted Mon 18 May 15 @ 4:23 pm
what skin do you use?

Posted Mon 18 May 15 @ 4:40 pm
Dark minimal, OSD I love very much but also my older for V7. Thats why I post syntax format.
I like using features from one skin and copy them into the other one.. Very good exercise and learning how to work with xml, bmp and png files. Killing whole nights from Christmas and enjoying my time...Better than video games for me.
Please give me some tips for my problem. I tried to use bigger and smaller than 0 but I failed.

Posted Mon 18 May 15 @ 9:36 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
So you want e.g. the values of the Beats left or elapsed to get displayed depending if the Cue is before or after the current position (negative vs positive values) ?
Try to add visibility to the textzone like this....
<textzone visibility="get_text '%PBfromcue1' & param_cast 'integer' & param_bigger 0 ? true : false">
</textzone>

This will make the textzone vivible only if the Beats from Cue 1 has a positive value.

You can even have 2 x textzones with different colors and reversed visibility , so that the negative values show red and the positive ones green ;)

Posted Tue 19 May 15 @ 9:29 pm
Hello djdad,
you have got exactly the point. It works perfectly according my demands. I only added another condition "equal 0" to see song position smaller than 1 sec around the hot cue.
Many thanx.

Posted Wed 20 May 15 @ 3:06 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)