Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Addons

Topic: OrangeJuice - Page: 6
Awesome skin!!!!

Posted Tue 17 May 16 @ 1:55 am
ProfLeePRO InfinityMember since 2011
I'm a long time Controller by DennYo skin user and really like the extra features you have added to Orange Juice. Here is one thing I've noticed when using Orange Juice that was fixed in "Controller" but exists in Orange Juice.

In 2 deck mode, pressing the TAB key cycles through all 4 decks even if you aren't using 4 decks. If you don't notice this, you can accidentally load a track onto deck 3 or 4 and have music playing and not know where the music is coming from.

Can you check this out.

Thank you.

Posted Sat 11 Jun 16 @ 3:06 am
Hi-

I forgot to mention that the deck eject button doesn't seem to work.

Thanks

Lee

Posted Sat 11 Jun 16 @ 7:18 pm
Eject with Right mouse button

Posted Sun 12 Jun 16 @ 10:06 am
djmt99PRO InfinityMember since 2006
I'm trying to add a custom Mic toggle (User Custom 2) and level (Custom_Button 1, which is the first rotary). When I do so, I'm seeing the same assignment on the 4th rotary, which appears to be Custom_Button 1 as well. Is this by design? Any chance to get a second assignable rotary?

Posted Tue 14 Jun 16 @ 2:47 am
custom button "rotary knob rightdeck" will be independent from left deck with next update

Posted Tue 14 Jun 16 @ 7:58 am
BTW- I love that you can see a memo about the saved loop in the wave form and that the Loop button blinks. So I may be missing something but How do you save a loop once set? I see where you can load a loop but no option in the same area to save the loop.

Thank you for responding so quickly. I'm sure you are busy too.

Posted Tue 14 Jun 16 @ 6:19 pm
DJ GDWPRO InfinityMember since 2010
Hi ...hab hier noch ne Anregung um den Skin etwas zu erweitern . Da mittlerwele die VDJ8.2 am Start ist , habe ich bemerkt das im DefaultSkin die PAD_Page integriert wurde siehe Bild blau eingekreist
das ist eine interessante Erweiterung zumal man hier die Addons z.B. PhantomFX etc. verwenden kann
dazu meine Frage :
wäre es machbar die Option an dieser Stelle in den OrangejuiceSkin einzubauen ? siehe Bild blau eingekreist

oder gibt es da andere möglichkeiten ?
ein Vorteil wäre dann nämlich noch zusätzlich möglich ....man kann diese Funktion dann auch auf die PADs ( z.B. ROLL oder SLICER ) auf der DDJ-SX mappen

Posted Sat 18 Jun 16 @ 9:13 am
orangejuice ist als Controller Skin konzipiert. Viele Dinke sind möglich, aber aus Platzgründen nicht darstellbar. Ich habe die neuen PAD funktionen für das nächste Skin Update auf die im 4er Block sichtbaren HotCue/Loop Buttons gelegt. Der Schwerpunkt liegt allerdings auf HotCue und Loop. Aber alle anderen PAD funktionen konnen mit Click auf den Text über ein Menü gewählt werden. Da ich gern die leeren Loopslots entsprechend benannt habe, ist dieser PAD Modus etwas aufgeboht.....

Das im CenterPanel zu realisieren finde ich nicht gut, da hier immer eine Deckzuordnung erfolgen muss. Theoretisch kannste die 8 CustomButtons im Deck entsprechend nutzen.

Posted Mon 20 Jun 16 @ 11:05 am
DJ GDWPRO InfinityMember since 2010
ja Supi ...das ist natürlich auch OK diese Lösung .....eine Anregung hab ich dennoch .....Oben im Im rechten Randbereich wo der MASTER_VOL-Regler dargestellt wird wäre noch Platz für einen BOOTH_VOL_Regler ....und wie bekomm ich das hin das die sich wenn ich auf der DDJ die Regler bewege auch doort sichtbar dargestellt was ich auf der DDJ bewege .....THX

Posted Mon 20 Jun 16 @ 6:13 pm
Needs a clock added.. thanks

Posted Sat 06 Aug 16 @ 8:48 pm
You have to click on vdj logo and choose 24/12 h clock

Posted Sat 06 Aug 16 @ 8:59 pm
I have the keymod for pads, but I can't seem to scroll through the pad menu using the skin without making a button for it. Is there something I'm missing?

Posted Fri 12 Aug 16 @ 3:15 pm
He (djnice) has said in the post above (in German) that the new pad mode introduced in VDJ 8.2 will be in the next update.

Any/all skins made prior to the release of the new feature will need to be updated. It's not something which works unless the skin is modified.

Posted Fri 12 Aug 16 @ 3:19 pm
@groovindj
the new padmod is already build in.

Look at the pic.

Click there and get a limited menue (Version <3.1.5) with items, suitable for my 4 pad view. Remember, this is a controller skin. In the moment, I will not rebuild the skin and show 8 pad buttons.

In next Version i will show all pad modes like in the pic
try out the next version 3.1.5: https://www.dropbox.com/s/mf7z5gq4q1ocw6i/OrangeJuiceV3.1.6.zip?dl=0

Posted Fri 12 Aug 16 @ 3:50 pm
...and this would be much easier for every skinner if someone could update the skin-wiki...

Posted Fri 12 Aug 16 @ 3:51 pm
music234 wrote :
...and this would be much easier for every skinner if someone could update the skin-wiki...

It's such a shame....

Posted Fri 12 Aug 16 @ 4:01 pm
Agreed. It looks quite easy on studying the XML of the default 8.2 skin, but it would be nice to have a written guide.

Posted Fri 12 Aug 16 @ 4:03 pm
awesome skin

Posted Sun 18 Sep 16 @ 8:23 am
Version 3.3.1 just uloaded....waiting
new splitmode browser to show parts of the browser above the main browser (sampler, playlist, automix...)

v3.3.1 - Oktober/November 2016
added 2 beatbars
added resizeable splitpanel (playlist, automix, waitlists, samplerdeck and much more
(usable at the moment only with 2 Deck big / 4 Deck small)
add a window with samplerdeck
use showzoom button and change my own var @$Browser to ShowZoom / bowser_zoom
readd color to Browser Buttons
rename some variables to *_oj for unique compatibility with Dennyo Skin

Posted Sat 05 Nov 16 @ 5:28 pm
48%