Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Skins - Wishes and new features - Page: 8

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

Display saved loops as a bar (not as a Cue) at the button of the songpos would be another great feature.

Posted Fri 09 Jun 17 @ 6:58 am
music234 wrote :
Display saved loops as a bar (not as a Cue) at the button of the songpos would be another great feature.

+1

Posted Sat 10 Jun 17 @ 10:31 am
music234 wrote :

At the moment there is only one cue-gfx possible for all, or did I miss something?

OK I did miss something. In 8.2 cues, wave and saved loop can be done like I wished.
Thanks @Phantom ;o)

Posted Sun 11 Jun 17 @ 4:02 pm
GerdioPRO InfinityMember since 2012
Hello all,
The settings of VDJ 8 were changed during an event with my absentness.
Is it possible to protect the settings with a password (possibly optional)?
Sorry for my english (Google translator).

Regards
Gerdio

Posted Thu 15 Jun 17 @ 1:28 pm
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
You can always backup your settings.xml by just copying ../Documents/VirtualDJ/settings.xml to another location. or Copy it and rename it to settings.xml.backup or something like that.

Posted Tue 20 Jun 17 @ 8:40 am
hrdnxPRO InfinityMember since 2011
Great.
But this happened to me last week:
Laptop quit on me (old HP finally died)
Got me a new one (HP Envy)
Settings stuck on old machine.
I can remove the old hard drive and retrieve the settings file, but couldn't this be simpler like back up online to my account????

Posted Tue 20 Jun 17 @ 4:14 pm
Menus can't be accessed by right click.
My wish:
Make menus accessed by right click and by double click.

Posted Mon 17 Jul 17 @ 9:56 pm
I'd like for the original BPM of the track currently being played to be displayed along with the adjusted BPM.

Posted Thu 27 Jul 17 @ 9:02 am
Well first off, the original BPM is in the browser. Secondly, what you ask can be done. It's up to a skin designer to use it.

Posted Thu 27 Jul 17 @ 4:37 pm
It already happens and is skin dependent. See image below. Original BPM 131, pitched up BPM 136.22

Posted Thu 27 Jul 17 @ 6:08 pm
@groovindj:
Appreciated your response, however when i browse to another folder/directory i lose that bit of info, thereby requiring that i go back to the track in the browser or do a bit of math on the spot. :-)

Looking for the easy way out lol.

@kradcliffe:
I like the default skin, so that suggestion/request was more geared towards that skin.
If you don't mind, can you say which skin it is that's displayed in the screenshot?

Thanks again

Posted Thu 27 Jul 17 @ 9:17 pm
I would like to have the MCX8000 display skin as VirtualDJ remote skin plugin, Is it possible? It is cool and simple to have it in a tablet beside "screenless" controller :) thank you

Posted Tue 14 Nov 17 @ 9:17 pm
How difficult would it be to colour code the hot cue buttons to match the colour code on the waveform display?

By that I meant on the waveform display it shows you the position of each cue point and its colour (if you have the option ticked in settings), but on the skin those coloured hot cues just remain blue/red.

As I use hot cues a lot if there was a way the button could be coloured the same, it would make it much easier to work out which hot cue I need to trigger very easily just with a visual glance.

Thanks
Mel

Posted Wed 29 Nov 17 @ 12:17 pm
Hello i'm from Germany and my english is not so good. I have a wish.....

i want that the waveforms of the track are not lying over each other! I want to have it, how it's done in other software or same user skins... that the waveform from deck 1 is on the highest position and then below the waveform from deck 2! and then maybe deck 3 and 4!

Posted Wed 21 Feb 18 @ 9:35 pm
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
well just use a custom skin then

Posted Fri 23 Feb 18 @ 9:10 am
I find the original skin ist the best skin, i only miss the separates waveforms! And i know that it won't be here tomorrow, but maybe the developers make one in the future!

Posted Fri 23 Feb 18 @ 6:52 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Simple one, option for the beat counter, use bar counter. Seems obvious.

get_beat_counter & param_cast 'int' & param_add -1 & param_multiply 0.25 & param_cast 'int_trunc' & param_add 1

Posted Thu 31 May 18 @ 3:37 pm
On the new VideoSkins, please add an option to display waveforms vertically as well as horizontal.

Posted Thu 21 Jun 18 @ 6:40 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Why limit to either x or y? Why not both?

Posted Thu 21 Jun 18 @ 7:01 pm
X,Y and Z.
Like Intro of Star Wars over the Waves.
Just an idea....

Posted Sun 05 Aug 18 @ 4:35 pm
60%