Forum: Wishes and new features

Post here the features you would like to see developed in VirtualDJ in the future.
Topic: [Ver 8] Skins - Wishes and new features - Page: 8
Display saved loops as a bar (not as a Cue) at the button of the songpos would be another great feature.

Posted Fri 09 Jun 17 @ 6:58 am
music234 wrote :
Display saved loops as a bar (not as a Cue) at the button of the songpos would be another great feature.

+1

Posted Sat 10 Jun 17 @ 10:31 am
music234 wrote :

At the moment there is only one cue-gfx possible for all, or did I miss something?

OK I did miss something. In 8.2 cues, wave and saved loop can be done like I wished.
Thanks @Phantom ;o)

Posted Sun 11 Jun 17 @ 4:02 pm
GerdioPRO InfinityMember since 2012
Hello all,
The settings of VDJ 8 were changed during an event with my absentness.
Is it possible to protect the settings with a password (possibly optional)?
Sorry for my english (Google translator).

Regards
Gerdio

Posted Thu 15 Jun 17 @ 1:28 pm
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
You can always backup your settings.xml by just copying ../Documents/VirtualDJ/settings.xml to another location. or Copy it and rename it to settings.xml.backup or something like that.

Posted Tue 20 Jun 17 @ 8:40 am
hrdnxPRO InfinityMember since 2011
Great.
But this happened to me last week:
Laptop quit on me (old HP finally died)
Got me a new one (HP Envy)
Settings stuck on old machine.
I can remove the old hard drive and retrieve the settings file, but couldn't this be simpler like back up online to my account????

Posted Tue 20 Jun 17 @ 4:14 pm
Menus can't be accessed by right click.
My wish:
Make menus accessed by right click and by double click.

Posted Mon 17 Jul 17 @ 9:56 pm
I'd like for the original BPM of the track currently being played to be displayed along with the adjusted BPM.

Posted Thu 27 Jul 17 @ 9:02 am
Well first off, the original BPM is in the browser. Secondly, what you ask can be done. It's up to a skin designer to use it.

Posted Thu 27 Jul 17 @ 4:37 pm
It already happens and is skin dependent. See image below. Original BPM 131, pitched up BPM 136.22

Posted Thu 27 Jul 17 @ 6:08 pm
@groovindj:
Appreciated your response, however when i browse to another folder/directory i lose that bit of info, thereby requiring that i go back to the track in the browser or do a bit of math on the spot. :-)

Looking for the easy way out lol.

@kradcliffe:
I like the default skin, so that suggestion/request was more geared towards that skin.
If you don't mind, can you say which skin it is that's displayed in the screenshot?

Thanks again

Posted Thu 27 Jul 17 @ 9:17 pm
I would like to have the MCX8000 display skin as VirtualDJ remote skin plugin, Is it possible? It is cool and simple to have it in a tablet beside "screenless" controller :) thank you

Posted 6 days ago @ 9:17 pm
Page : [<<] [<]